Nestled in the town of Grand Lake, this 8-bed, 10-bath vacation rental lodge, sleeping 24 guests, serves as the perfect venue for a wedding reception or family reunion! Numerous amenities including a commercial kitchen, 10,000 square feet of living space, and ample indoor-and-outdoor seating create a truly ideal space for gatherings of any size. With easy access to Winter Park, Granby, and Rocky Mountain National Park, this incredible property is truly the place to be in Colorado!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed | Bedroom 8: Queen Bed, Futon
Upon arrival to the 'Marooned Inn,' make yourself at home in the spacious open-concept living area. Numerous windows perfectly frame the surrounding mountains while also illuminating the space with warm, natural sunlight. During your downtime, relax on the plush sectional couch as you take in the view, or tune into your favorite shows on the flat-screen satellite TV.
On either side of the room, you'll find ample seating around 2 large dining tables - where family meals end in cheers and boisterous board games - never complete until there's a final winner. The commercial kitchen, just a few steps away, comes fully equipped with everything you need to prepare hearty homemade feasts. But if cooking doesn't appeal to you, feel free to hire a professional caterer to take care of your nutritional needs during your stay.
In the evening, impress your fellow guests with your mixology skills at either the indoor or outdoor bar! With your preferred drink in hand, unwind next to the patio fire pit as the stars appear in the night sky and a cool breeze carries you into a peaceful state of mind.
With tired eyes, carry the kiddos to bed in the second bedroom, with a full-over-full bunk bed, before tucking yourself into the adjoined bedroom's queen-sized bed for a restful night's sleep. The rest of your group will be happy to find all of the amenities of home in the additional 6 bedrooms, each featuring their own en-suite bathroom!
With a prime location on Grand Lake's main street, this picturesque cabin-style inn is not only host to special gatherings, but also provides its guests with quick-and-easy access to the town's attractions and restaurants along with numerous outdoor activities within Rocky Mountain National Park and beyond!
Just an 8-minute walk away, you'll find endless entertainment at Grand Lake - where the highest-altitude yacht club in the world resides! Here, enjoy everything from boating and water skiing, to fishing and paddle boarding! You don't even have to fret about bringing your own boat, with watercraft rentals of all types at Grand Lake Marina. In the evening, make sure to take a sunset stroll along the historic boardwalk that dates back to the days of the Wild West.
Another popular destination, Rocky Mountain National Park, is just an hour-and-a-half-drive drive from the property! Explore the park via hike or horseback ride while the anglers of the group cast their line into one of the 150 lakes in search of trout. In the winter, strap on your snowshoes or cross-country skis to immerse yourself in the frozen landscape!
Indulge in more snow sports including skiing and snowboarding at the world-class ski resort, Winter Park, located just 46 minutes south of the property! Come summertime, the resort turns into a mountain biker's paradise with downhill and cross-country trails alike. If you prefer a slower pace, check out the Granby Ranch Golf Course for a scenic game of golf with panoramic mountain views.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped commercial kitchen, outdoor fire pit, indoor-and-outdoor bar, spacious patio, indoor seating for 30 guests, outdoor seating for 40 guests, gas grill, poker table, musical instruments, gas fireplace, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, 8 flat-screen Smart TVs (streaming device not provided), fresh towels, complimentary toiletries, and so much more
- Central Grand Lake location - Nestled on Grand Avenue, the town's main street, with Grand Lake just a short walk away and outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, horseback riding and more located within an hour and a half at destinations such as Rocky Mountain National Park and Winter Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~ 130 miles away)
- Events allowed: wedding receptions, family reunions, and graduation parties
- Event fee: dependent on the type of event
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 150
- Outside services/vendor details: allowed; please reach out to Evolve for a preferred catering list
- Music/DJ: allowed within the ordinance restrictions
- Event insurance: required
- Outdoor seating: 40 chairs; additional seating can be brought onto the property by the renter
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in