Unplug and reconnect with your loved ones at this inviting 1-bedroom + loft, 1-bathroom vacation rental home! Nestled aside Lake Cushman Golf Course, this Hoodsport getaway offers sleeping arrangements for 7, a furnished deck, and spectacular views of lush greenery! With the fairways right outside your door, several private access points to the lake, and abundant hiking trails nearby in Olympic National Forest, there's no better place to get in tune with nature than this humble hideaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Full Bed, Twin Bed
Step into this wonderful home-away-from-home to discover 1,100 square feet of living space. Vibrant pops of color combined with cozy furnishings create an eclectic and fun interior where everyone is sure to feel comfortable!
The living room is the perfect place to spend some quality time with the family, as it boasts several terrific amenities. Watch DVDs on the flat-screen TV, listen to records and CDs, or choose from several board games to have a worry-free afternoon.
Cooking endeavors await in the well-equipped kitchen outfitted with modern appliances and ample counter space! With a breakfast bar, formal 6-person dining table, and patio furniture outside, you can easily savor meals inside or out!
As the sun sets, grab a bottle of wine and lounge on the deck to admire the serene wooded views! When you retire for the night, sink into the master bedroom's plush king bed while the rest of the group sleeps soundly in the spacious loft.
-- THE LOCATION --
Hoodsport is a marvelous mecca for outdoor recreation, so get ready for a fun-filled trip of alpine activities. Stroll over to Lake Cushman Golf Course to play on their greens while embracing the fresh mountain air - they also have a pro shop!
Nearby there are several lake access points, and this property provides a hang tag that you can use at them. Pack up for an incredible day on Lake Cushman boating, fishing, and swimming! Also provided by the home are beach towels, chairs, floaties and an umbrella!
With Olympic National Forest within mere minutes, you can hike the mountain trails in no time! Strap on your boots for an unforgettable day trekking the Big Creek Upper Loop, Mount Ellinor, or Cooper Creek.
Explore the small town of Hoodsport with a quick 5-minute drive. Here, you'll find quaint coffeehouses, ice cream parlors, and local shops. While you're out, stop by Model T Tavern for some fried chicken! Also close by is Shelton offering numerous shops, restaurants, and grocery stores.
To quench your thirst, lift your spirits at The Hardware Distillery or Hoodsport Winery, both offering tours and tastings. Afterward, stop by Lucky Dog Casino to test your luck on the slots or at the poker table!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen TV, DVD collection, a record player, records, CDs, games, 2 sets of golf clubs, beach towels, chairs, and an umbrella, floaties, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, a furnished deck, charcoal grill, a hang tag for the lake, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Prime Hoodsport Location - Easy boating and swimming access to Lake Cushman, as well as hiking trails, Lucky Dog casino 5 miles away, Old Hardware Distillery, and Hoodsport Winery!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~98 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No open fires or fireworks
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children between the ages of 2 and 6 - Infants and older children are allowed
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in