Look forward to sunny days on the golf course, afternoons by the pool and quiet evenings on the waterfront lanai. This 2-bedroom, 2-bath Naples vacation rental condo features 1,540 square feet and sleeps 6. Enjoy access to the GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort amenities, including a pool, grills, fitness center, clubhouse, and tennis courts for free and 2 championship golf courses. It's just a quick 9 miles to the restaurant-lined 5th Avenue South to be near white-sand Gulf coast beaches!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Den: Sleeper Sofa
This condo has a great second floor location which allows you to enjoy a quiet, peaceful setting with beautiful views of the pond and fountain. Relax and renew in the wonderful resort you'll soon consider your personal paradise.
In the condo you'll find all the familiar comforts of home, including wireless internet access and a washer and dryer. Enjoy home cooking with meals prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. The dining table can be set for 6 and the lanai features an outdoor dining table perfect for happy hour. When you don't feel like cooking, walk over to Sam Snead's Tavern for a delicious meal!
High-definition flat-screen cable TVs can be found in the living room and each of the private bedrooms. If you need to catch up on some work, a quiet workstation can be made at the desk. Come nighttime, 2 bedrooms sleep 4 guests and the private den includes a cozy sleeper sofa.
You'll have access to fantastic community amenities during your stay, including a heated swimming pool, outdoor grills, a fitness center, clubhouse and tennis court - all located within a short walk of the unit.
Truly a golfers paradise, you can book a tee time at Flamingo Island Club, Naples' only Robert Trent Jones, Sr. signature course, or the Lee Trevino Lely Mustang Golf. These 4-star championship courses are renowned by industry experts, including Golf Week, Golf Digest and LINKS magazine, and offer 36 pristine holes for you to enjoy.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not enjoying the luxuries of the resort, there's beautiful beaches, shopping, dining and so much more to see and do. Take a 20-minute drive down Tamiami Trail to world-renowned 5th Avenue South where you'll find art galleries, locally owned boutiques, bistros, museums and more.
Check the calendar for local community events, fares, and entertain options happening nearby, including the StayInMay Festival, Taste of Collier and the Paradise Coast Wine & Food Experience at Cambier Park.
Spend the day at Naples Pier or sink your toes into the sand at Naples Beach, Clam Pass Beach, Keewaydin Island Beach or Marco Island Beach. If you'd like to see more natural wonder, visit the Water Garden, the Kapnick Caribbean Garden and more at the Naples Botanical Gardens just 7 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, lanai w/ pond views, outdoor dining table, lounge chairs, 3 flat-screen high-definition cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, desk, den, linens and towels, washer, dryer, street parking and more
- GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort amenities include a heated swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor grills, a fitness center, clubhouse, tennis court, bocce, shuffleboard, tavern, and access to 2 championship golf courses
- Central location between downtown Naples and Marco Island! Approximately 10 miles from Naples Pier, 9 miles from 5th Avenue South and 12 miles from Marco Island Beach! Endless endless high-end shopping, fabulous dining, and seasonal events to enjoy
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that you must be able to walk up stairs to access this unit
- Please note that the 2 resort golf courses are available for an additional fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in