|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A charming, quiet well kept home in the "Flats" of Avalon on picturesque Catalina Island. Walking distance to all restaurants, shops, ocean and tourist attractions. Relax in the backyard and have a bbq or utilize the full functioning kitchen. If you like fishing, zip lining, hiking, biking, shopping or just relaxing, this home will be a great getaway for you and your family or even a romantic couples weekend.
Beautiful home. My family and I enjoyed the BBQ grill in the back yard, walks to local businesses and grocery store only 2 blocks away. We are definitely returning to this home next year!
This was a phenomenal place to stay! Within walking distance of everything. Very quiet and relaxing place. Would stay here again!
Top Thing to do in City:
* Snorkel at Lovers Cove.
* Rent a boat and explore the Island.
* Sunday Brunch at the Country Club.
* A round of golf.
* Bar hop along Crescent Street.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* curl up with a book on the beach.
* photograph the Island's amazing sunsets.
* Fish off the Mole(Cat Express Dock).
* Take a walk out to the Heliport along the coast.
* Make a romantic meal together at the house.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* a movie at the Casino.
* a bbq at the house.
* bogey boarding on the beach.
* ice cream from Big Olaf's.
* take the glass bottom boat tour.
Restaurants, Gardens, Sight seeing, Zip Lining, Jet Skiis, Parasailing, Golf, Snorkeling, Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Shopping, Cycling, Tennis, Horseback Riding, and of course, lounging on the beach
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£161|
I run discounts on my Avalon Hideaway listing. Please visit www.avalonca.com, where you can the photo tour of the Island and house. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.
All payments must be paid in full via certified funds or check to owner before confirmation will be sent.
Address for payments: 1801 Lomas Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.