Experience the best of Santa Fe when you stay at this upscale vacation rental studio loft! With sleeping arrangements for 4, several terrific amenities, and a prime location within walking distance of the Santa Fe Railyard, there's truly no better home base to explore the area than this sunny abode. Spend your days visiting the numerous historic sites, check out the incredible local art scene, or venture outside the city for a day of hiking to make your southwest getaway one that you'll never forget!
Loft: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
The moment you arrive at 'Casa Tranquilo,' you'll instantly feel right at home! You're sure to adore the contemporary 1,500-square-foot interior, where artwork throughout and modern furnishings create an eclectic ambiance.
This spacious studio loft offers plenty of room for everyone to comfortably sprawl out, including an expansive living room with vaulted ceilings, a furnished balcony, and living area in the loft. There's even an evaporative cooler system, which adds moisture to the air rather than drying it out! During downtime, head upstairs to relax in the cool air conditioning and watch the flat-screen cable TV!
Cooking endeavors await in the fully equipped kitchen stocked with stainless steel appliances and generous counter space! After creating a culinary masterpiece, gather around the 4-person table or dine al fresco with your travel companions.
As you turn in for the day, take a relaxing rinse or soothing soak in the shower/tub combo - sure to put your mind at ease. Look up to starry nights through the skylights as you curl up in the queen bed, while other's effortlessly drift to sleep on the cozy sleeper sofa nearby.
This loft's incredible location is within walking distance of several area attractions, making it easy to have a day on foot! Stroll down Early Street to find the Santa Fe Antiques & Flea Market, Early Street Antiques & More, and the Bullseye Glass Resource Center Santa Fe!
You surely won't want to miss out on the Santa Fe Railyard, home to an array of art galleries, performance spaces, shops, and Farmers Market on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Also within walking distance are Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and local favorite Paper Dosa serving up delicious Indian cuisine!
Dive into the local culture and historic sites when you head to downtown, accessible with a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive. For an experience you'll never forget, take a short drive to Meow Wolf and immerse yourself in some surreal and interactive art exhibits - where ordinary household objects transport you to another dimension!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating, ‘evaporative cooling’ air conditioning, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a furnished balcony, free parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Santa Fe Location - Steps from the Santa Fe Railyard and minutes to downtown's various historic sites, restaurants, and shops!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albuquerque International Sunport - 2200 Sunport Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87106, (~64.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is only accessible by stairs and may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- Please note this property is not suitable for children younger than 10 years old
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in