Endless exploration awaits up to 14 at this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental in the heart of Kentucky’s Bluegrass region. Boasting just under 100 scenic acres marked by a river, 2 ponds and a plethora of hiking trails, this peaceful Nicholasville estate is ideal for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. For a change of pace, drive 16 miles into downtown Lexington, or enjoy wining and dining closer to home at a local favorite like the Copper River Grill!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Bed | Loft: Full Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Futons
From the surrounding scenery to the custom 4,100-square-foot interior, every part of this Nicholasville property was designed to impress. Whether you’re admiring the home’s exterior or marveling at its structure from inside the great room, the 2-story wall of windows is quite a site. Exposed beams and stunning woodwark accentuate the massive picture windows, creating a warm cabin-like feel throughout.
You’ll have no trouble making yourself at home in the main living area, outfitted with a large sectional sofa, 65-inch flat-screen satellite TV and a towering brick fireplace serving as the area’s focal point. If you’d rather spend your downtime outdoors, you’ll find no shortage of opportunities on this 96-acre estate!
Trek a nature trail, meander along the river or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of nature from your sizeable wraparound deck.
After an afternoon of hiking, head back home to prepare a hearty feast in the fully equipped kitchen, distinguished by state-of-the-art appliances, a large island and a charming coffee bar. When it’s time to eat, share your homemade meal around the formal dining table or find a spot out on the deck to dine with a tranquil view.
With 4 fully furnished bedrooms and 2 additional sleeping spaces, everyone in your group is guaranteed a good night’s sleep! Two lucky travelers will be treated to the sweet life in the master bedroom, boasting a king bed, gas fireplace, work space and deck access. There’s even a full en-suite bathroom complete with 2 vanities, a walk-in shower, soaking tub and laundry machines!
Sitting on just under 100 acres of solitude, this incredible Nicholasville vacation rental is a destination in itself! Hiking trails and nature walks begin straight out your front door, making this scenic spot the perfect mountain getaway.
Take a break from cooking and explore Main Street in the heart of Nicholasville only 15 minutes away. Go for coffee and casual eats at J’s Place or treat your group to steak and seafood at the Copper River Grill. While you’re in town, be sure to also check out the Jessamine County Aquatic Center or one of the numerous nearby golf courses.
No trip to Kentucky’s Bluegrass region would be complete without a day in downtown Lexington, a 16-mile drive from the property. Visit the famous Kentucky Horse Park, watch a live race at Keeneland, tour the historic grounds of Ashland, marvel at the Big Blue Building and try some of the local fare and brews along the “Brewgrass” trail!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Keurig coffee maker, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, washer and dryer, 4 en-suite bathrooms, large wraparound deck, outdoor furniture, fire pit (wood provided), driveway parking for up to 10 vehicles and more
- Incredible Nicholasville location on 96 acres - Two ponds, a river and endless opportunities for hiking right outside your front door! Short drive from local restaurants and shops in Nicholasville and 16 miles from downtown Lexington
- Nearest Domestic Airport: Blue Grass Airport - 4000 Terminal Dr, Lexington, KY 40510 (~25 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Louisville International Airport - 600 Terminal Dr, Louisville, KY 40209 (~90 miles away)
- No smoking, any cigarette butts found on the property will result in a fine
- No pets allowed
- Please do not use bath salts in the master bath Jacuzzi tub, as they will corrode metal pieces
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and loft, and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 futons, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 14
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-Please note there is an exterior camera on the front porch facing outwards for security purposes