|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Sandcastle is a premier vacation home perfectly located within the beautiful and exclusive community of WaterSound Beach. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home offers spectacular panoramic views of the beautiful coastal dunes and Gulf of Mexico!
This beach house is only a two minute walk from the beach access and sugar white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast! Four bicycles are stored for guest use in the garage along with a golf cart for a fun way to get around thecommunity. This neighborhood has large boardwalks throughout and is perfect for biking! The home offers 3,600 sq. feet of indoor living space. Inside the home you’ll find a luxurious interior filled with high-end furnishings, hardwood flooring, and stunning design and decor.
On the first level of the house you’ll find a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel Viking appliances, a gas stove and Keurig. The living room features a large flat screen HDTV and plenty of comfortable seating. Off of the living room is a large dining area with seating for up to 8 people with additional seating at the bar. Also located on this level is one of the property's 3 master suites with a king size tempurpedic mattress and includes an HDTV, private bath and porch. The second level holds another master suite and includes a king tempurpedic mattress, sleeper sofa, sitting area and flat screen TV. This room also features a large walk-in closet and private bathroom. There is also a queen guest suite and bunkroom on the second floor. Also off the 2nd floor is the entrance to the carriage home. The carriage home contains a King bedroom with kitchenette and private bath and balcony overlooking the Gulf. The third level is where you will find the tower! If you climb the stairs from the game room to the looking tower you’ll find a five piece bistro and gorgeous Gulf views.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 13):
- Master suite - King Tempurpedic bed, private bathroom, HDTV, private access to porch
- Master suite - King Tempurpedic, sleeper sofa, private bathroom, TV, private balcony
- Guest room - Queen bed, sleeper sofa
- Bunkroom - twin over full bunk bed
- Full guest bathroom
- Carriage home - King Tempurpedic bed, kitchenette, private bathroom
- Gulf views
- Viewing tower
- Located on boardwalk - 2 minute walk to the beach
- Golf cart
- 4 adult bikes
- 3 master suites
- Chef's kitchen
- Carriage home
- Outdoor grill
- Private garage parking
- Pets considered (approval required - additional fees apply)
- Gated Community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 Community Pools
- DuneSider Grill
- The Hub and Brunos Pizza within walking distance
- Walking Paths and Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness Center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 20 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Odd bedroom layout with dishwasher and refrigerator instead of bath in second floor suite. Very small kitchen refrigerator for luxury rental. Needed a dedicated ice maker on Main floor small unit w/in frig not nearly adequate for rental home. Was well equipped with beach toys and chairs etc. The golf cart was a bonus but given such close proximity to beach we never needed to bring it out. All in all my family had a great experience
We made our first trip to Watersound Beach in August 2015. We stayed at Sandcastle and were more than impressed with how beautiful this home is but also how perfectly clean it was! Our experience with the rental management company went above and beyond what we have ever experienced when renting through VRBO. The layout was perfect for our family of 10. We had plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen was extremely well stocked. Every detail was just perfect and we really appreciated all the communication prior to and during our stay. The beaches were the best we have ever seen and not near as crowded as other communities along 30A like Seaside, WaterColor and Rosemary. We had plenty of room to spread out which was so nice! We will be back - Thanks!!
Our extended family recently stayed at Sandcastle in Watersound Beach. This wonderful property was truly a dream come true for us! Great property for a memorable family vacations - We absolutely loved everything about it! The house is very kid friendly too! We loved taking the golf cart to the beach and exploring the community. The community pool was awesome and just a short walk from the house. The beaches are the best on 30A! Even in the middle of Summer the beaches were not crowed AT ALL. Unlike our experiences in Rosemary and Seaside - we had plenty of room - it was HEAVEN! This was our first trip to Watersound after more than 10 years of vacationing on 30A. We will be back for sure!
This is our second time staying in Sandcastle! The upgrades to the furniture were wonderful. We spent the week of the 4th in a home in Seaside and when we arrived her on the 11th we all collectively breathed and instantly relaxed. The house has a great location and has everything you need! It offers a vacation of fun but also peace. The golf cart is always important and everything was in great working condition. It did take a little getting used to the new WaterSound rule of not being able to ride bikes or take the golf cart on the boardwalks but the shuffle offered worked fine.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.