** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Escape to the shores of Lake Koshkonong at this rustic 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home in Fort Atkinson! With enough space to sleep 9, this 2,300-square-foot unit boasts wood log ceilings, sunroom, a shared fire pit, and a downstairs game room with a tiki bar. Whether you're in town to tan on the lake or snowmobile, this is the perfect Wisconsin retreat.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bunk Room): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa | Sunroom: Full Futon
Nestled on the North Shore of Lake Koshkonong, this rustically furnished house offers the perfect balance of old-world charm and modern luxuries. Spend your days soaking up the sun out on the water and your nights roasting s'mores at the shared fire pit!
Start your morning with a cup of hot coffee on one of 2 comfortable armchairs in the sunroom and watch the sunrise. This lakehouse features an open-concept layout where each room flows seamlessly from one rustic space to the next. From the stone-surrounded gas fireplace in the living room to the lake-themed decor on the walls, you will love this cabin's interior design.
Make memories by preparing a delicious new recipe with your loved ones in the fully equipped kitchen complete with all of the cooking essentials. Enjoy your meal at the 2-person dinette, the 4-person breakfast bar, or bring it to the front porch for an al fresco dining experience!
When you return to the cabin, prepare a round of cocktails for your crew in the downstairs game room. The game room boasts a 4-person tiki bar, a multitude of neon lights, a pizza cooker, and a full-size shuffleboard table. Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie in the upstairs living room while sipping hot cocoa by the fireplace.
As you start to get sleepy retreat to one of the 3 cozy bedrooms to slip into a deep sleep on the plush mattresses. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 3 guests on the comfortable full sleeper sofa in the living room and on the futon in the sunroom.
This home is located directly across the street from the beautiful Lake Koshkonong and its scenic shorelines. For travelers with boats, there is a private boat dock located 1.5 miles down the road that has a boat launch and spots to tie up on the pier. Take one of the house bicycles and explore the North Shore with your travel companions.
When the snow falls around Wisconsin, residents flock to this area for the numerous miles of snowmobiling trails around the house. The Alpine Valley Resort is just over 42 miles from the home if you're in the mood to work on your skiing!
On the nights that you're not dining at the house, drive 10 minutes into Fort Atkinson for a delicious meal. Some of the top local spots are Mangiami Italiano, Brock's on the Rock, the Rustic Smokehouse, and the Fireside Dinner Theatre.
When the snow melts, the lake takes on a new lively nature with live music every weekend, gorgeous sunsets, and many more lake time activities. The Pike Pole Fishing Guide Service in Edgerton is the perfect group to work with if you're interested in a top-notch guide service!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a furnished front deck with an outdoor dining area and a gas grill, a sunroom, a downstairs game room with a tiki bar, pizza oven, fridge, and a shuffleboard table, a gas fireplace, a flat-screen cable TV, adult bicycle, a shared outdoor fire pit, 2-car driveway parking and more
- Fantastic Fort Atkinson location - Located on the North Shore of Lake Koshkonong, 10 minutes from the city center, 42 miles from Alpine Valley Ski Resort, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants, parks, and fishing spots!
- Airport: Dane County Regional Airport - 4000 International Ln, Madison, WI 53704, ( ~ 39.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you're traveling with more than 9 guests, check the availability of the additional 1-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #412732 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in