Escape to Utah for a peaceful retreat at this luxurious 5-bedroom, 5-bath vacation rental house in Brian Head! This newly constructed 3,600-square-foot cabin features large timber posts, wraparound decks, a fire pit, and comfortably sleeps 22 guests. Soak up the views of distant mountains and tall pine trees on the deck while kids play in the spacious yard. With Brian Head Resort and 5 national parks nearby, this is the ideal home base for your outdoor family getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds | Loft: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Convertable Bean Bag Bed | Basement: Futon
Step inside this new and modern twist on an old frontier home featuring large timber posts, wraparound decks, custom crafted barn doors, tasteful furniture, and hand-crafted wood siding to start your family vacation! Trimmed with metal brackets, stone, and beams stained to appear aged, this cabin has all of the comforts of home.
As you enter the open living space, you're greeted with hardwood floors and an abundance of natural light pouring in through the wall of windows. Kick back on the sumptuous leather sofas and watch the flat-screen satellite TV as you warm up by the gas fireplace.
When you've worked up an appetite, head into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a 5-star feast for the whole group. Keep the cook company at the breakfast bar with seating for 5 as they utilize the stainless steel appliances to make a delicious meal. Enjoy dinner with a view at the dining table for 8 with loved ones. Additional folding tables and chairs are provided for larger family meals, as are a high chair and stair gate for groups with small children!
Downstairs you'll find a second living area featuring a wet bar and gas fireplace. Pour yourself a drink from the wine fridge and put a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV as you lounge on the leather sofas. A pool table and ping pong table offer even more indoor entertainment for your group! Step outside to the wraparound deck to breathe in the fresh air as you look out at the tall pine trees surrounding the property. The property is safe for guests of all ages and features a small brook, strategically placed boulders, and a fire pit that's perfect for roasting marshmallows under a blanket of stars.
No matter which bedroom you choose to sleep in, you're sure to get a peaceful night's sleep for the next day's activities. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, flat-screen satellite TV, and en-suite bathroom with a custom walk-in rain shower. The twin-over-twin bunk beds in the loft space can accommodate both kids and adults, but your kids will playing in the mini loft fort! You can't go wrong with any bedroom, all of which feature upscale Marriott mattresses, comforters, and bedding for ultimate comfort.
Brian Head is known for its beautiful scenery and fun activities available close to the cabin. Lace up your hiking boots and head 5 miles to Cedar Breaks National Monument to hike along the Alpine Pond Trail. Climb your way to the peak of Brian Head to see spectacular views of Cedar City and Beaver.
If you're visiting during the winter, you'll love being just 2 miles from the Brian Head Resort. The resort features over 650 skiable acres covering 71 runs that are ideal for every level of rider. Other fun winter activities in the area include cross-country skiing, snowmobile tours, sledding, and ice fishing
Take your fishing pole and drop a line for a chance to land a rainbow, German brown, or brook trout. There are 20 reservoirs, 9 lakes, and 10 creeks that are open to the public and stocked for top-notch fishing!
30 miles from the cabin is Mammoth Cave which is one of the largest lava tubes in the state of Utah. Explore the 4 large tunnels for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Brian Head also features one of the largest mountain bike parks in Utah at the local resort. With over 100 miles of trails, you're sure to have the ride of your life on the mountain.
When you've worked up an appetite during your outdoor adventures, grab a bite to eat at one of the local eateries like Pizanos Pizzeria or Sook Jai Thai Cuisine.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a high chair and stair gate for parties with small children, luxurious custom furniture, high-end Marriott mattresses, spacious decks with outdoor furniture, gas grill, 2 gas fireplaces, 2 kayaks, 4 life vests, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, bar with seating for 5, high chair, crib, ping-pong table, a fire pit, 2-car garage, and more
- Scenic Brian Head location - Close to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, shopping, restaurants, Mammoth Caves, 5 national parks, skiing, snowmobile tours, cross-country skiing, ice fishing, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721, ( ~ 34 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. Any evidence found of violation of this policy will result in a fine of $500.00 charged to the guest
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If home is left in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning an additional cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged to the guest, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in