Open a wall of glass doors breathing in balmy tropical breezes and experience Kula; scenic, serene, satisfying.
Inspired island living in an exquisite architecturally designed home, both casual/comfortable, and luxurious. This home has it all - ideal location and temperatures, privacy, stunning views, a lanai off every room, indoor/outdoor living, and easy access to everything Maui.
Awaken to the sound of birds and the sunrise over Haleakala. Sip locally grown coffee and enjoy tree ripened papaya on the back lanai, or 5 minutes away savor a fresh baked authentic French croissant and an espresso at La Provence, a charming outdoor café.
This eco-friendly home is surrounded by an organic orchard of mangoes, avos, figs, citrus, papayas and tropical fruits. Solar carport sports a charger for an electric car.
Explore the island: Haleakala, Hana, snorkeling, windsurfing, hiking, shopping, sunbathing, zipline, botanical & lavender gardens, horseback riding, wine tasting, tennis, golf, or jumping into a pool of fresh water next to a waterfall.
After a full day of activities and adventures, return home, kick off your shoes and relax on the lanai with a glass of wine overlooking the spectacular sunset views over the ocean and West Maui Mountains. Dine on fresh fish grilled on the barbecue, and after dark be dazzled by the brilliant Milky Way and night lights of Maui. There are so many things to do and see. We provide an information book for leisurely planning of your next adventure.
Aloha has many meanings – hello, goodbye, love, the sharing of breath and life.
Aloha and welcome to Island Sunset Villa. We want to share our island home with you. Bright modern home w/walls of sliding doors and gorgeous ocean and mountain view.
Permit # STMP 2015/0002
Island Sunset Villa House Policies
We are a legally permitted short term rental located on agricultural land in Kula and subject to the rules a regulations established by Maui County. Island Sunset Villa is located in a residential neighborhood. Please respect our neighbor’s privacy. Quiet hours are between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am. Amplified sound is not permitted at any time.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house or within 20 feet downwind outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Parking: Guests may park on the circle drive or under the carport. There are multiple parking spaces on the concrete drive. You must park on the property.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Bath towels should remain in the house. Beach towels are provided for the beach.
9. Water and Septic: The house has a cesspool. It is not connected to county sewer. The system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER. No feminine products, tissues, or wipes of any kind should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that improper materials or products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.