|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Gulf Front Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Spacious 8th Floor Balcony w/Spectacular Beach and Gulf Front Views!
3. Master Bedroom has access to Beachfront Balcony!
4. Amenities: Large Beach Front Pool and Hot Tub, Fitness Room with Sauna, Indoor Hot Tub, Community Grills and Private Beach.
5. Location: Only 5 miles from the fabulous shopping at Pier Park, and just 1.7 miles to Shipwreck Island Waterpark.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Granite Countertops, 9 foot Ceilings, Eat in Kitchen, large Flatscreen Tv in Living Room and Master Bedroom that opens up to the Huge Balcony.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions.**
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1400 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Upon entering this Panama City Beach condo rental, you will be greeted by large, floor to ceiling windows lining the southern wall of the living room serving up mesmerizing views of the dazzling turquoise water. This spacious condo also features a fully stocked kitchen featuring granite countertops and an open dining area.
The view can be savored from all points of the common area. Walk out the sliding glass doors onto your private balcony and savor the view. Listen to the sounds of the Gulf and let all of your cares float away with the gentle breeze. The master bedroom suite contains a king bed, a full private bathroom and allows access to the balcony. Wake up to amazing view of the beach while curled up in your bed. The second bedroom contains a queen bed and comes with its own full bathroom. The living room features a queen sleeper sofa and a twin sleeper sofa, providing additional sleeping accommodations for your family members.
The Bedroom Setup:
1. Master bedroom has a King Bed with Balcony access
2. 2nd bedroom has Queen bed
3. Living room has a Queen sleeper sofa and Twin sleeper sofa
Twin Palms offers fantastic resort amenities for you to enjoy during your stay on the Gulf Coast. Go for a swim in the community pool or swim a few laps in the indoor pool. Relax in the hot tub after grilling a tasty treat on the community barbecue grills. Spend a little bit of time in the sauna and steam room for some much needed pampering. Walk down the private boardwalk and enjoy a sunny day at the beach.
Make your next vacation at Twin Palms!
Twin Palms is located just minutes from gourmet seafood dining, signature golf courses, amazing deep sea fishing, world famous night clubs, fabulous water and amusement parks, miniature golf, gift shops and the world-class entertainment and events Panama City Beach is famous for.
Shipwreck Island is only 1.7 miles away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the Whiteknuckle Rapids.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
~Another lovely property managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
The property was absolutely amazing! We had not been in vacation in 10 years, and this place really made our stay wonderful.. The view was amazing, and the condo had everything you needed to cook what you wanted. The only complaints I have was the beds. They were literally like laying on a piece of plywood. Also, we have a 5 year old and there were no kids shows available in the cable package which made it difficult on our down times. Other than that it was great.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.