|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Gulf Front Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Spacious 16th Floor Balcony w/Spectacular Beach and Gulf Front Views!
3. Freshly Renovated, July 2015! New Sofas, Linens, fresh Paint, and other amenities provided.
4. Latitude Adjustment Amenities: Keurig coffeemaker with coffee provided, spices provided, miniature toiletries,sunscreen and two robes for your use included.
5. Complex Amenities: Large BeachFront Pool and Hot Tub, Fitness Room with Sauna, Indoor Hot Tub, Community Grills and Private Beach.
6. Location: Only 5 miles from the fabulous shopping at Pier Park, and just 1.7 miles to Shipwreck Island Waterpark.
7. Granite Countertops, 9 foot Ceilings, Eat in Kitchen, large Flatscreen Tv in Living Room and Master Bedroom that opens up to the Huge Balcony!
8. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
9. Pier Park is less than six miles away with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions.**
Twin Palms offers fantastic resort amenities for you to savor during your stay on the Gulf Coast. Go for a swim in the community pool or swim a few laps in the indoor pool. Relax in the hot tub after grilling a tasty treat on the community barbecue grills. Spend a little bit of time in the sauna and steam room for some much needed pampering. Walk down the private boardwalk and enjoy a sunny day at the beach.
The Bedroom Setup:
1. Master bedroom has a King Bed
2. 2nd bedroom has 2 Full beds
3. Living room has a Queen sleeper sofa
Make your next vacation at Latitude Adjustment!
Twin Palms is located just minutes from gourmet seafood dining, signature golf courses, amazing deep sea fishing,world famous night clubs, fabulous water and amusement parks, miniature golf, gift shops and the world-class entertainment and events Panama City Beach is famous for.
Shipwreck Island is only 1.7 miles away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the Whiteknuckle Rapids.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
~Another lovely property managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
The reservations were made from the pictures on line and the balcony sold me on this one over all others I looked at...Well, it was everything the pictures showed. It's at least an 8 foot deep area with plenty of lounging room on the furniture provided. The condo was very homey with a Keurig coffee pot just like home. So, a cup of coffee enjoyed on this balcony with the ocean view is every bit worth the visit. Condo appears to be recently updated. Kitchen well stocked with plenty of pots, pans, dishes to cook. Easy check in and check out process
This condo is a great place to stay. Plenty of room and it had everything we needed. The weather was perfect to get out on the beach with my sweet new Grand daughter. She loved it, and so did we. We will for sure stay here again. So if you are looking for a really nice place with plenty of room, this is your place.
This is a beautiful condo, with great ocean views. The balcony is huge, we chilled there for a big part of our stay. Loved it!
We booked this condo for our anniversary, and it was absolutely breath taking. The condo was so cozy and welcoming, beautifully decorated, and so close to everything to do here! The view is amazing!! We had an incredible time! We will definitely be back!!!
Recently remodeled, this condo is amazing!! Tastefully decorated and so many amenities, from the Keurig coffee maker to the flat screen giant televisions, this is truly wonderful! Close to everything and a HUGE balcony to watch the dolphins, turtles and sea rays! Will be back time and again!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.