|Minimum Stay||3 - 8 nights|
I do not use Vacation Rental's On Line Booking and therefore do not charge you their "Service Fee" which saves you $$$! You deal directly with the Owner! Call me directly any time at 850-232-6257!
You will love this perfect vacation home located on the most beautiful beach in the world. Pensacola Beach is one of Florida's best kept secrets with its beautiful emerald green water and its sugary white sand. Pensacola Beach on Santa Rosa Island is home of the protected Gulf Islands National Seashore, which means you can relax on the whitest, most pristine beaches you’ll ever find.
This spacious four bedroom, two bath home offers you everything your family needs to have a relaxing and fun vacation.
This beautiful home has been completely renovated and professionally decorated. Open floor plan with white raised ceilings, televisions in every room, and tile floors throughout.
The open kitchen is bright and cheery and features granite counter tops and new beadboard cabinets with custom etched glass doors. Fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, cookware, and utensils. We have gone to extraordinary lengths to think of everything anyone could possibly want for the perfect beach vacation. Your comfort is our most important priority.
Sleeping accommodations are as follows:- Three bedrooms with one Queen bed and two full size beds- loft with TV and VCR with one double bed, four twin beds, and a futon. Perfect for families with children.
The large wrap-around deck has panoramic views of entire bay, mainland and Gulf. Just one block from the Gulf, you can easily walk 200 yards to the beach access and enjoy the crashing waves of the Gulf of Mexico.
Pensacola Beach offers fun-filled family entertainment with the boardwalk just two miles away.
When we arrived we thought the outside was a bit dated. (It could definitely use some exterior work) However upon entering the home it was nice and spacious on the inside. The owner was a breeze to work with and available if needed. The beach was a quick walk away and the home came equipped with mostly anything you needed. Such as, beach toys, cooking utensils, etc. There was a playpen available however we had to wrap the padding with our blankets due to the padding was stained. The spiral stairs leading up to the loft were really steep, we had to block the stairway so the smaller children could not go up them in fear they would fall. The house was clean however very dusty on shelves & a top of dressers etc. (not major however I have allergies and noticed the dust build up) hence my continuous sneezing. Aside from a few small things, we enjoyed staying in the home.
My group of friends and I rented Anne's beach house back in October. We were a group of 5 adults and 2 well-behaved dogs (all longing for a quiet getaway amongst friends). We're no strangers to travel and knew we were looking for something serene, homey, clean and most importantly ... walking distance to the beach.
To our pleasant surprise, the house was ADORABLE and exactly a half a block to the whitest sands we've ever seen! The house has a very open floor plan which served great for our crew (we're all foodies and love being together in the kitchen). The porch was a wrap around and served us well for dinners, coffee together, and a sunbathing area for the pups.
Amenity wise, we couldn't have been happier. The outdoor heated shower and grill deck below the main porch was a huge benefit to our group. Each bedroom was equipped with comfort and great linens. Not to mention the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, and beach goodies were all STOCKED!!!
The only complaint was having to return to our landlocked homes! However, we're heading back in a few weeks and simply can't wait to be there. This property is our home away from home. Close to any and everything one would want to do, eat or see. The city is quaint, the people are friendly, and the seafood decadent and the sunsets... the glorious sunsets are to die for. Take a visit (just not when we're trying to book again), you won't regret it.
Our group included seven teens and six adults, and I had never been to Pensacola previously. We were pleased with the house and enjoyed our stay. Most shops, bars and restaurants are about 2 miles west of the house, which is fine though there really is no option to walk to places unless you're OK with a lengthy trek. Lots of parking, enough for about 4 cars in the driveway.
I liked this home and would consider staying again. I share a bit more detail below. I believe the house was priced well given the overall package, and again, it worked well for our group.
- Fairly close to the beach, basically the second row of houses off of the Gulf. In fairness, Pensacola Beach is narrow, so there really is no home very far from either the Gulf or the bay.
- Beds in 3 lower bedrooms were very comfortable.
- House was clean and comfortably appointed and decorated.
- Good sized, well stocked kitchen with dishwasher, big fridge.
- Good size living area with lots of sitting space.
- Upstairs "kids room" worked well.
- Lots of porch space.
- Loved the hot/cold outdoor shower downstairs. Washer/dryer also was handy.
- Called the owner twice (breaker tripped and bed broke) and she always answered.
- Description is accurate, as are pictures.
Less desireable things:
- Porches has no water views, were a little worn, and could have used some additional seating.
- Upstairs room, though convenient for kids, was always hot even when the downstairs A/C was fine. Beds upstairs were generally old and not particularly comfortable compared to downstairs.
- No eating table indoors for a group (just one common area, more of a LR than eat-in. Lots of seating, just no "family at the table" option except outside.
- One of the bathrooms/showers is only accessible from a bedroom, so you need to figure out sleeping arrangements with this in mind.
- I think the kitchen appliances might need upgrading. The freezer door was hard to keep closed even when little was inside and the icemaker didn't work (I think it churned out about 10 cubes a day). The oven didn't seem to be at the set temperature (always a bit low) and the burners seemed to take a long time to, for example, boil water. Not horrible, just not great.
I am so glad we rented this house. The location is great, close to the beach in a fantastic neighborhood. The kitchen and bathrooms are well stocked with the amenities listed for the rental. All the beach chairs and toys are provided. There is plenty of room in the house for a large family, the loft was perfect for teenage girls. The property is well taken care of and the neighbors were great. This is a great rental and I would definitely stay here again.
Have no fear renting this home! Just steps from the beautiful beach and lovely neighbors this house is fully equipped to have a easy breezy vacation. The owner is so kind and always available for questions. Will definitely be back.
This home is exactly as advertised. The homeowner is responsive and available. My family and I had a fabulous time. The beach is only a short walk away and not at all crowded. The neighbors are friendly. There are so many things to do. Parasailing, snorkeling, shopping or simply chilling out on the beach. There is a Sam's Club, Walmart and Publix close for easy grocery shopping. I don't believe I could have found a better home to spend my vacation in.
Top Thing to do in City: * Golf, Tennis, Minature Golf. * Water Skiing, Jet Skiing. * Boating, Sailing, Parasailing. * Biking, Swimming, Wind Surfing. * Surfing, Paddle Boarding.Top Thing to do in Budget: * Kayaking. * Pier Fishing. * Snorkling. * Shelling. * Free Beach Concerts.Top Thing to do in Family: * Zoo/ wildlife. * Explore Fort Pickens. * National Naval Aviation Museum. * Deep Sea Fishing, Diving. * Dolphin Cruises.
Please call for Last Minute or Mid Week Special Rates. Call for Information and Rates.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.