|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Townhome:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Canal Views! Short 3 min Walk to Mexico Beach, Private Boat Dock!
3. Fishing: Mexico Beach is a prime fishing area for pompano, grouper and mackerel. Charter boats are available but the City Pier and boat ramp may be accessed free. The City Pier has free parking and the boat ramp has 3 launch areas.
4. Shopping: No chain stores here. Expect to find unique gifts and souvenirs as well as stylishing clothing and accessories.
5. Diving: Mexico Beach boasts over 125 artificial reefs in the Gulf of Mexico. Visibility can be up to 80 feet but at times the water is muddy, so be sure to check with an area dive shop.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a quick drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24). Go snorkeling, charter fishing for sharks or take a horseback ride on the beach!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
Bring your boat on your vacation and spend your days navigating the open water of the Gulf of Mexico! With a king in the master bedroom, a queen plus bunkbeds with a full and a twin, this lovely home sleeps 7. The fully equipped kitchen, private grill, free WiFi and washer and dryer in your townhome provide the comforts of home.
A short 300 feet away, sink down into the warm sand. Build sandcastles with the kids or leisurely stroll down the shoreline taking in the magnificent view. Relax in this spacious home and let your cares slip away on the Forgotten Coast. Enjoy watching the boats come back in the evenings sitting on the balcony.
The Bed Setup:
2nd Floor: Bedroom with King
2nd Floor: Bedroom with Queen with Bunkbeds containinng a twin and full (sleeps 5)
Convenient to local dining, shopping and entertainment, and equipped with all of the comforts of home, you will be sure to create life-long memories during your stay at Fish On.
Charter a boat for an early morning fishing trip or spend the day visiting local shops lining the coast, or take a short walk to the nearby boat ramp and fishing pier. Mexico Beach is a prime fishing area for pompano, grouper and mackerel. Charter boats are available for those who want to head out to the open sea for an inshore or offshore fishing trip, but the City Pier and the boat ramp may also be accessed for free. Parking is plentiful, and the boat ramp provides three launch areas so you can reach the Gulf of Mexico in less than three minutes.
Dive into the water and explore the underwater world of the Gulf of Mexico. Mexico Beach boasts over 125 artificial reefs in the Gulf of Mexico. The Mexico Beach Artificial Reef Association has been building the marine habitats since 1997, making for some excellent dive sites. Sites include Artificial Reef Pyramids, barges, a shrimp boat, a tug boat, concrete truck mixers, a tower, and even a WWII oil tanker called Empire Mica. Visibility can be up to 80 feet, but at times the water is muddy. Check with an area dive shop before diving. Charter boats are available for diving excursions.
Shopping: Shop for stylish clothing, jewelry and accessories at Beachwood, Emerald Coast Jewelry, or Marquardt's Marina. For one-of-a-kind gifts, stop by Driftwood Inn Gifts, Frost Pottery Garden & Gift Shop and The Grove. That perfect Mexico Beach souvenir may be found at El Governor Motel, The Shell Shack and Two Gulls at the Beach, and for the gourmand in your life, visit Gulf Food and Gifts or Prickly Pears Gourmet Gallery.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The house itself was fine. It was clean and well furnished. It is remotely close to the beach- only a short walk down the street to get there. As for the house, there were only two kitchen hand towels and two washcloths. I searched the whole place and couldn't find any additional ones. They also only give you one roll of paper towels, which if I had known I would have brought more from home (the same with trash bags). I really liked the porches ( one front, two on back-one on each level). We had a major issue in the fact the fridge/freezer stopped working when we got there and we had to throw out all of the groceries we just purchased. It took a little more work than I liked to get ahold of the rental company (2xs to their 'report a problem' feature on the website, 1 email to the company, and 2 phone calls- the first phone call was to their 'call this number for problems' which was disconnected). By the time I finally talked to someone, it was 15 hours later and now I'm on vacation on a Sunday with a toddler and no groceries and a broken fridge. The company brought us a cooler with ice in lieu of the fridge but we had to keep restocking to ice while we there. Between that and all the phone calls and trying to meet two different fridge guys, it became a major inconvienence for my family's vacation. The whole point of renting a house was to have the kitchen and be able to cook, except not having a fridge makes that pretty hard. Had it not been for the fridge incident, I would have giving this a better review but it has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I'd rather not return here.
Very nice corner unit has everything you need for your stay. Rental process was smooth and issues were handled once identified. We rented this unit for Fishing and having the boat close by is a bonus! Only downside is you do not have access to the stairwell leading out back to the boat so you will need to carry your items out the front of the unit and around back.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.