|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Townhome:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Canal Views! Short Walk to Mexico Beach, Private Boat Dock and Community Pool!
3. Fishing: Mexico Beach is a prime fishing area for pompano, grouper and mackerel. Charter boats are available but the City Pier and boat ramp may be accessed free. The City Pier has free parking and the boat ramp has 3 launch areas.
4. Shopping: No chain stores here. Expect to find unique gifts and souvenirs as well as stylishing clothing and accessories.
5. Diving: Mexico Beach boasts over 125 artificial reefs in the Gulf of Mexico. Visibility can be up to 80 feet but at times the water is muddy, so be sure to check with an area dive shop.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just 16 miles to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24). Go snorkeling, charter fishing for sharks or take a horseback ride on the beach!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1550 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
With a fully equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops, as well as an open dining area and living room, BlueWater 108D is the perfect base for your vacation. The master bedroom contains a king, the second bedroom has a queen and the living room contains a queen sleeper sofa, making it a wonderful choice for a group of six looking to get away. Both bedrooms can be found on the second floor of this vacation rental. Relax in the evenings and enjoy watching the boats coming in.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
2nd Floor: Bedroom with King
2nd Floor: Bedroom with Queen
A short 250 feet away, sink down into the warm sand. Build sandcastles with the kids or leisurely stroll down the shoreline taking in the magnificent view.
Convenient to local dining, shopping and entertainment, and equipped with all of the comforts of home, you will be sure to create life-long memories during your stay at Blue Water 108.
Charter a boat for an early morning fishing trip or spend the day visiting local shops lining the coast, or take a short walk to the nearby boat ramp and fishing pier. Mexico Beach is a prime fishing area for pompano, grouper and mackerel. Charter boats are available for those who want to head out to the open sea for an inshore or offshore fishing trip, but the City Pier and the boat ramp may also be accessed for free. Parking is plentiful, and the boat ramp provides three launch areas so you can reach the Gulf of Mexico in less than three minutes.
Dive into the water and explore the underwater world of the Gulf of Mexico. Mexico Beach boasts over 125 artificial reefs in the Gulf of Mexico. The Mexico Beach Artificial Reef Association has been building the marine habitats since 1997, making for some excellent dive sites. Sites include Artificial Reef Pyramids, barges, a shrimp boat, a tug boat, concrete truck mixers, a tower, and even a WWII oil tanker called Empire Mica. Visibility can be up to 80 feet, but at times the water is muddy. Check with an area dive shop before diving. Charter boats are available for diving excursions.
Shopping: Shop for stylish clothing, jewelry and accessories at Beachwood, Emerald Coast Jewelry, or Marquardt's Marina. For one-of-a-kind gifts, stop by Driftwood Inn Gifts, Frost Pottery Garden & Gift Shop and The Grove. That perfect Mexico Beach souvenir may be found at El Governor Motel, The Shell Shack and Two Gulls at the Beach, and for the gourmand in your life, visit Gulf Food and Gifts or Prickly Pears Gourmet Gallery.
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The facility was comfortable, well maintain , and clean. The boat slip in back on the canal was really nice. We didn't have a boat with us but really enjoyed watching the pelican and other sea birds that roosted in the area. The beach, that was just a short 2 minute walk, was wonderful. Snow white sand not overcrowded and lots of shells to admire or collect. Would highly recommend for a quite vacation away from the commercialize beaches in the area. The owners had everything you needed to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Our family really enjoyed our stay at this property! We spent half our day on our boat and half the day on the beach, so having a boat slip and being so close to the beach was perfect! Not having to cross the main road to get to the beach for very important, as we have small children.
The property managers were very responsive to any calls or emails we sent. Loved having the app to access rental information and for mobile check out.
3 Minute Walk to Mexico Beach, Canal Views, Private boat Slip!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.