Lodge - 8-Bedrooms w/1-queen bed, 4 Baths, 2 extra fold-out beds in open areas
Mesa Vista Lodge - Hocking Hills
Pool / Spa
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - With supervision With supervision
No pets - NO PETS POLICY STRICKLY ENFORCED. $300 FINENO PETS POLICY STRICKLY ENFORCED. $300 FINE
No parties/events - Only guests staying overnight on Rental Agreement Only guests staying overnight on Rental Agreement
No smoking - Permitted outside onlyPermitted outside only
Max guests: 20 - Total maximum is 20Total maximum is 20
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - 30 yrs of age30 yrs of age
- A hard copy completed/signed/dated Rental Agreement is required with names of all guests within your group
- No refunds given by owners. Adviseable to purchase available insurance at time of Reservation.
Perfect Perfect Perfect
This location was perfect in every way for our family. The owners were wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this property. All of our kids asked to come back. That in itself speaks volumes. Lovely place looking forward to coming back.
Thank you so much for the awesome review. We enjoyed having you & your Family and thrilled everyone had such a great time and the kids wanted to return. Thrilled! We certainly look forward to having you back.
Stay Well & Safe
Steve & Cathy - Mesa Vista Lodge
Couldn’t Have Been Better
Beautiful Home and property! Everything you could possibly want or need is provided! The kids spent hours down at the pond skipping stones. Close to Old Mans Cave and other hiking sites. Comfortable beds! The owners of the home went out of their way to be helpful. Perfect Place for a family gathering! Everyone enjoyed the huge hot tub! Excellent experience! We’d love to return in the Spring or Summer!
Pat & Yvonne,
It was a pleasure having you & your Family stay with us and we thank you for the kind words & wonderful review. It's great to have such awesome guests like all of you & we certainly look forward to having you return to make more great memories!
Steve & Cathy - Mesa Vista Lodge
We loved the cabin. It was perfect for our group. Would definitely stay again.
It was a pleasure having you and we sincerely thank you for your awesome review. We certainly look forward to having such great guests back like you.
Thank you and enjoy the rest of your 2019!
Cathy - Mesa Vista Lodge
The lodge was very clean! We had 12 adults and 2 children. We all were very comfortable with space. It was nice to be able to seat all of us at one dining table for meals. The kitchen was very spacious and well equipped. The bathrooms were very well furnished with linens, soaps, shampoo, and hairdryers. The owners Cathy and Steve were very attentive to our needs. Whenever calling, texting, or e-mailing them they responded immediately.
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review & we're thrilled everyone had great stay with us. It's always a pleasure to have such awesome guests and we certainly look forward to having all of you return.
Cathy & Steve
Mesa Vista Lodge
The perfect lodge
Mesa Vista Lodge was the perfect place for our group. Cathy and Steve were the perfect hosts and you can tell they put a lot of love into the lodge. They thought of everything and were there if we needed anything. Our group enjoyed hanging out at the firepit and playing cornhole. We hiked on the property and at a nearby trail and Logan Lake is not far. One of the nights we were the space station was perfectly visible as were all the stars. We loved our stay and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a secluded yet close to everything and has everything type of place.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful Review for us. We always love to hear that our guests had such a great experience and enjoyed the Lodge & premises so much. We certainly look forward to having you back!
Steve & Cathy
Mesa Vista Lodge
* Enjoy hiking on over 4 mi. of trails on our 135 acres or walk the trails & view the waterfalls, caves & rock formations at nearby Hocking Hills State Parks (Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls, Ash Cave, Conkels Hollow or Rock House).
* Bird Watching is a must for the area & Hocking Valley Birding Trail has created several 'best of the best' places to view birds in Hocking Hills. One of those sites is just out front of the Lodge, off Meada Rd., a short walk down the driveway & you're on Wayne National Forest! The flat open terrain thru reclaimed strip mine makes bird watching extremely easy in this area.
* Enjoy the many indoor/outdoor adventures of Hocking Hills!
* Horseback Riding
* Golf within 10 min. from the Lodge
* Train Rides
* Canoe Trip
* Antique & Craft shopping
* Rock Climbing & Rappelling
* Zipline adventure with Canopy Tours is Ohio's First World-Class Zipline Adventure! A 3 hr. tour consists of 10 ziplines & 3 rope bridges above beautiful Hocking Hills terrain.
* Relax at the end of the day in our Large Hot Tub
* Spa Treatment/Massage in the comfort & privacy of the Lodge with one of the areas Massage Therapists! Several area Spa Treatment facilities provide 'in-cabin' services or make an appt. for your Spa Treatment/Massage at nearby Spa Facilities.