Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Set in the picturesque setting of Beddgelert, lakes, mountains and rivers.
The double bedroom benefits from a beautiful en-suite bathroom. The family room has two bunk beds and a single bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- This is our home, so please treat it as such and leave the place as you would expect to find it for our next guests.
- Due to Covid-19 and additional cleaning arrival is after 6pm and departure by 9am. To protect all guests.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Why David Thomas chose Beddgelert
My grandparents had a cottage in this gorgeous village and I have been visiting Beddgelert since I was a baby. When my Gran passeD away we sold her cottage, no 18. 20 years later I went back to the village and found this place for sale. It was and still is like coming home and that's the experience we hope you have when you visit Beddgelert and stay in our homely cottage. I have travelled the world and currently live abroad. But I know of nowhere more beautiful than the stunning mountains, lakes and rivers of Snowdonia, not to mention the stunning coastline just a 20 minute drive away.
What makes this Cottage unique
This cottage whilst retaining some original features of this miners cottage, has been renovated and extended to provide ample, comfortable, family accommodation. All the comforts of home, with the mountains and lakes on your doorstep. A warm welcoming multi-fuel burner in the front room, modern appliances in the kitchen, 2 bathrooms, one en-suite and a family room.