Great Rates on Brigantine Summer Rental on Beach Block
- Great Price, Beach Block, Partial Ocean View from deck
Calendar is accurate for whole house rental only. For alternative rentals for smaller families, please see our other listings for this house: VR4804149 for up to six guests, and VR4808173 for up to four guests!
Please call or email us for availability. Reserve your week for summer of 2018 now!!
For complete information and most up-to-date photos, please contact visit our website: Vacation Rental Policies:
Tenant supplies own linens* and beach chairs, umbrellas, etc.
Refundable Security Deposit of $1000 in addition to Rent.
Tenant is expected to clean their unit before checking out.
Linens can be supplied for additional charge of $150 per stay. 10 Beach chairs, 2 beach umbrellas, and 10 beach towels can be provided for an additional charge of $200 per stay. These fees are to be paid directly to owner.
Check-in after 4pm, check-out before 11am.
Tenant agrees to the following lease terms:
1. The tenant affirms that he/she is an adult over the age of 25, and that the property will not be occupied by any minor(s) unless an adult is present.
2. Maximum number of persons, including children is limited to 10 .
3. The tenant shall not sublet the premises without written consent of the owner.
4. If any rent is unpaid, or if default shall be made in any of the terms and conditions of this lease, the premises must be vacated immediately with no refund due.
5. The tenant shall be responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property of the owner during the term of this lease. Tenant shall leave the property in a clean and orderly condition, ready for next tenant.
6. In the event that the property is damaged by fire and is unusable, the unused portion of the rent shall be returned. One-half of the unused portion of rent shall be refunded in the event that any Act of God renders the property uninhabitable before or during the tenancy.
7. Tenant shall furnish linens, blankets, and such other items the tenant desires. Landlord supplies mattress pads, pillows and bedspreads. Sheets and towels may be provided upon request, at an additional charge of $150.00.
8. Tenant shall keep no pets of any kind on premises without consent of landlord.
9. Absolutely no “house parties”. Should a “house party” occur in the rental unit, occupancy will be terminated with no refund.
10. In the event the Tenant wishes to cancel this lease, he/she shall make such request in writing to the owner. This agreement shall be terminated only after another Tenant is secured or permission from the owner is otherwise granted.
11. Security deposit: Additional sum of $1000.00, payable with rent, to be returned upon satisfactory inspection by the owner after termination of lease. Owner shall have 10 business days after expiration of this lease to return deposit or advise tenant of any damages.
12. Any appliances and/or television sets for tenants' use are represented by owner to be in working order, but theirperformance is not guaranteed by owner during tenancy. Nonetheless, owner shall make every reasonable effort to have necessary repairs/replacements made quickly and efficiently.
13. SIGHT UNSEEN RENTALS: We highly recommend that anyone signing a lease, personally inspect the property beforehand. The owner makes no warranty.
14. No air conditioning shall be installed without written consent of the owner.
15. Ten (10) beach badges are provided for tenant's use during term of lease and must be returned to owner for the use of the next tenant.
16. Only basic cable tv service is included in this rental. Tenant is not permitted the use of pay-per-view or other premium cable amenities.
MOVE-OUT COST SCHEDULE
Cleaning And Repair Charges:
If prior to moving out you do not clean the item(s) listed below and leave them in satisfactory working order, the following charges will be deducted from your security deposit or owed to us if your security deposit is insufficient to cover the charges. You will be charged the listed amount for each instance in which a listed item must be cleaned or repaired. The prices given for the items listed below are average prices only. If the owner incurs a higher cost for cleaning or repairing an item, you will be responsible for paying the higher cost.
Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list; you can be charged for cleaning or repairing items that are not on this list.
Dishes/Silverware/Glasses/Pots and Pans $1.00 each
Shower Door $15.00
Carpet Cleaning $100.00
Stove Drip Pans $ 2.00 each
Toilet (s) $10.00
Trash Removal $ 60.00
Stove-vent Hood $10.00
Tub/Shower (s) $20.00
Wallpaper Removal $200.00
Misc. Oven $30.00
Tile Floors $ 30.00
Holes in Wall $ 75.00 each
Toaster/Toaster Oven/Microwave $10.00 each
Window Coverings (Drapes, Blinds, Shades) $ 50.00
Replacement Charges: If any items are missing or damages to the point that they must be replaced when you move out, you will be charged for the current cost of the item, plus labor and service charges. A representative list of replacement charges is provided below. These are average prices. If Owner incurs a higher cost for replacing an item, you will be responsible for paying the higher cost.
Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list. You can be charged for the replacement of items that are not on the list.
Fire Extinguisher (1-1/2 lb. size) $35.00
Stove Drip Pans $5.00
Ice trays $5.00
Window Glass $150.00
Refrig. shelves/racks $30.00
Glass Door $150.00
Window Screen $50.00
Door Screens $100.00
Light Fixtures $100.00
Door Keys (lost or not returned) $50.00
Light Bulbs $5.00
Sheets (each) $25.00
Bath Towels (each) $15.00
Hand Towels (each) $10.00
Wash Cloths (each) $5.00
Beach Towels (each) $20.00
Beach Chairs (ea) $40.00
Beach Umbrella (ea) $50.00