We are a walker's paradise, located in the heart of the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood:
- 3 minutes walk to cafes, shops, and supermarket
- 3 minutes walk to the Broadway Shopping District
- 3 minutes walk to 2 bus lines
- 4 minutes walk to the new Capitol Hill light-rail station OPENING March 2016!
- 5 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill Farmers Market
- 5 minutes walk to Seattle University
- 15 minutes walk to Downtown & Convention Center
The best testimonials come from our past guests.....Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see the independent comments made by past VRBO guests.
NOTE: If this unit is booked for the dates you require we have three other great apartments in the same building you may want to consider... Listing #170468, #192297 and #181817.
Is stylishly furnished with all the comforts of home, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day; watch a movie, enjoy a glass of wine or entertain family or friends in this spacious apartment.
The Harrison Modern has 4 wonderful apartments to offer in a quiet, well designed, refurbished, Mid-Century building. For your privacy each unit has a separate entrance; 1111 – 1117 E. Harrison Street. I have lived in the building for 16 years and the neighborhood for 21, I would be happy to give you a local perspective on sightseeing or dining in the neighborhood during your stay.
Capitol Hill is one of Seattle's most vibrant neighborhoods, with wonderful stately homes, parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, theaters and other attractions all within a short walk from the property.
We have a fantastic location in the heart of this historic neighborhood, within 3 minutes walk you will find a variety of shopping, restaurants, cafes, and 3 supermarkets
We are on the same street as Seattle University and a 5 minute walk from the Pike/Pine Corridor bars, cafes & nightlife. Downtown Seattle is 1 mile from the building as is the Washington State Trade & Convention Center, and the Hospitals on First Hill. The Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle are also easily accessed either on foot or by the extensive bus network that passes 2 blocks from the building on the eclectic Broadway Shopping street. You will LOVE the location!!
- Free Wi-Fi
- 42 inch HDTV with basic cable and DVD player
- CD player ipod dock and CD library
- A 2 fullsize sofa (one converts into a queen bed) so you can spread out and comfortably seat 6
- A comprehensive folder with Seattle maps, bus schedules, sightseeing and restaurant suggestions
- Central heating and double glazing
- Free onsite laundry facilities including washing powder, iron and ironing board
- A hair dryer in your apartment
- Extra pillows, blankets, towels and washcloths
- New tiled bathroom with deep soaker tub, fresh bar of soap, and facial tissues
- Remodeled kitchen fully equipped to accommodate 5 guests
- 1 King bed + 1 single bed and a very comfortable, large, sofa sleeper in the living room
- Off street parking available
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.