|Minimum Stay||90 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This charming little one bedroom apartment is located on one of the most famous streets of Le Marais, rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 4e arrondissement.
Just everything is at your door:
- Metro station (saint paul metro line 1) and supermarkets, bakeries, groceries ...
- Museums and monuments: the Pompidou center, the Picasso Museum, le Musee Carnavalet, l'Hotel de Sully...
- Districts: you are in the heart of Paris, in the historic, lively and safe Marais district. The Islands Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis are just near by. The Latin Quarter is on the other side of la Seine (few minutes away) etc.
- Dozens of restaurants, art galleries, boutiques, department stores...
About the apartment:
- 5 mn walk to the metro Saint Paul, Le Marais
- 1 flight of stairs (21 steps) to climb, then the elevator takes you to the 6th and last floor
- about 300 ft2 large ( = 28 m2 on the floor, 24 m² "loi carrez", which means the surface on which the apartment has high ceiling)
- it can sleep up 3 people in beds if you have guests coming
- beds: 1 double bed ('full size', 140 cm) + 1 twin size bed (acting as a sofa)
- bathroom: toilet, bathtub/shower and wash-basin
- fully equipped kitchen area (with fridge, cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker, utensils)
- cable TV, some English speaking channels are available
- Internet (ADSL & WIFI) included, if you bring your laptop or iphone
- Free long distance calls to certain destinations (towards landlines in most countries)
- air conditioner window unit
- electric heaters (so that you can adjust the temperature)
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- washing machine
- this apartment is located on the 6th and last floor of a building with an elevator. Though one has to climb one flight of stairs (= 21 steps) to reach the elevator, which then goes to the top floor.
- there is no window in the bedroom, but light comes in through a large skylight, making the room very bright. There is another skylight in the bathroom.
IMPORTANT: your electricity consumption will be billed separately, on top of the rent, based on your actual consumption
I will be honest, I was freaked out about getting the keys around the corner in a lock, but we went with it and it was fine. We arrived from Amsterdam via the train- went first class and booked a taxi on the train- much easier than waiting in line and we just took off from Gare Nord without any issues- the wait is ridiculous so if you have this an option and you are traveling by train- just do it- it will save you a load of headaches and time.
The apartment- it is all that you will need in Paris- it is small, but you aren't hanging out there. The internet and AC were fine. There is a fan if you need it- we were there in the summer. There is a small refrigerator. There is a grocery on the main street a few blocks away across from the metro line and there is a taxi stand there, too.
It is a great location and this part of Paris is lovely. You are close to so many great places in this area- restaurants, shops, and the Museum Carnavalet- make sure to go through the line and don't pay, but you still need to get a ticket. The Picasso museum- get a ticket ahead of time or be prepared to wait.
Working with the owner was easy as she is quick to respond. Do note, that there are clearly stated check in and check out times. If you need to check out later, make arrangements with her ahead of time.
My husband and I stayed in this lovely little apartment for three days. We loved this apartment! The area was very safe and close to the metro. We walked all over the area. It was fabulous! It was a wonderful retreat after a day's sightseeing. I would highly recommend this apartment. We had no trouble reaching the apartment. This was our first stay in Paris and definitely not our last. We are already making plans to return and would stay here again! Thanks Marie!!
My fiancee and I stayed here for a full month on an extended trip to Paris. This was our second time visiting the city and we absolutely loved this apartment. It's even prettier than it looks in the pictures.
We like to walk everywhere, and the location makes doing that easy. There is fantastic food in the area. One of the boulangeries nearby has the best chocolate almond croissant I've had. Wake up in the morning and walk around before everyone else is up... it's a gorgeous part of town. Marie was in contact with us to make sure everything was working, and she has good suggestions for food. The bath tub is bigger than it looks, and definitely useful. The value you get for the price is fantastic, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here for a night or a year. It's a great base for being a tourist, but homey and comfortable enough to spend the day inside. On weekends we liked to wake up early, grab some food and wine, then open the windows and listen to the bustle downstairs with the fresh breeze.
I had a great time staying in this charming apartment. Close to everything and the perfect size for one to two people. It has all the essential amenities too.
I loved to stay there and I would definitely stay in it again.
We had such an enjoyable time. The apartment was very easy to get in/out of and just a PERFECT location. Perfect size and place of oasis in the city. We didn't realize that most parts of city close on Sundays, so to wake up our first morning with music playing outside and people walking down the street was such a delight! The closeness of the metro was great. And we always felt very safe. Plus, the walk up the flights of stairs was good after all the chocolate we ate! Marie was so easy and gracious to work with from beginning to end!
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay in this fairly small, but clean apartment. It's beginning to show it's age but there was nothing that would prevent me from returning. Marie was very helpful, especially when our luggage didn't arrive at the same time we did. I gave her contact number to the airline and they contacted her about making arrangements. The location is perfect. St Paul Metro station is about 3 blocks away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 28 Feb 2018
90 night minimum stay
for 90 nights
My Standard Rate
90 night minimum stay
for 90 nights