Hidden behind gates, on two lushly landscaped acres, lay a compound that includes a jewel of California modernism, a 1947 modernist landmark designed by
architects A. Quincy Jones and Whitney R. Smith and the 1400 guesthouse.
The guesthouse house is fully furnished with period furniture, a queen size bed on the upper level and a study on the lower level. It has a full kitchen and newly remodeled bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower.
The pool is available in the summers (it is not heated in the cooler months).