About the property
- Condo907 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
1 Bdrm & Sleeper Sofa- Sleeps 4. 1 BA with Lg. Tiled Shower. Newer SS Appliances
Beautiful Bay Front Condo with newer stainless steel appliances, including HE washer and dryer, newer furnishings and coastal decor. This condo offers a private balcony with views of St. Andrews Bay, the golf course and overlooks the 10,000 sf tropical lagoon pool. Our condo also features tile floors, a large bathroom with Granite Countertop, double sinks and a large tiled shower. The Master Bedroom offers a queen bed and there is a newer commercial quality queen sleeper sofa in the living room. This is not your average sleeper sofa...it has a thick comfortable mattress. Our condo offers two flat screen tv's, dvd players, cable, wifi, linens & towels. The kitchen has beautiful Granite Countertops and is fully equipped with small appliances, dishes and cookware.
What we love most about Bay Point... It is a private quiet community with an abundance of amenities. It is away from all the hustle and bustle of Front Beach Road, but still close to everything Panama City Beach has to offer. Our resort is only a five minute drive to the beach and ten minute drive to Pier Park. Pier Park offers a variety of great restaurants, shopping and family fun attractions, including an IMAX movie theatre.
• Bay, Golf Course & Tropical Lagoon Pool Views
• Private Screened Balcony with outdoor table (seats 4), recliner for relaxing and two chairs with foot stools.
• Spacious full size living room
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all newer Stainless Steel Appliances
• Ice Maker
• Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and newer plush carpeting
• Sleeps 4 (Queen Bed in Master & Commercial Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Rm)
• Spacious full bath- enter from hall or master bedroom
• Newer Stainless Steel HE Washer & Dryer
Bay Point Resort Ammenities:
• 10,000 sf tropical lagoon pool
• Hot tub & kid’s pool
• Indoor Pool
• Fitness Center
• Serenity Spa and Salon on bottom floor of Reflections
• Five on- site restaurants- Tides, Flip Flops Pool Bar, Club 19, Pelicans
& Bricks & Barley Pizza
• Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses including the only Nicklaus Design Course in North West Florida
• Four tennis courts
• Kid’s playground with basketball court
• Bay Point Watersports (pontoon boat, jet ski & kayak rentals)
• Walking Pier to outdoor restaurant- Pelican’s (open seasonally)
• Private Bay Beach Area
• Water Shuttle to Shell Island
• Business Center, Conference Rooms
• Post Office
Mike and Kim Hughes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Mike and Kim Hughes
We are from the Cincinnati, OH area. Our family has vacationed each summer in Panama City Beach for many years. We had always dreamed of owning our own vacation getaway there and in 2014 we were finally able to make that dream come true. We are happy to be able to share our piece of paradise with you and your family.
Mike and Kim Hughes purchased this Condo in 2014
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Fun short stay
Unit was beautiful and the view was fabulous. Very peaceful and quiet.
Great place to relax.
Wow! Amazing Place!
We absolutely loved our stay. We weren't far from the beach. The room was beautifully decorated. The beds were comfortable. We loved the balcony that over looked the pool. My husband especially loved hearing the frogs in the evening. haha. We really just loved everything about this place.
Well decorated/furnished, washer and dryer were a little loud. Nice pool area. Would definitely stay again.
Great condo, great location
Loved the decor!!
My family and I had such a wonderful time here!! The condo was very clean and relaxing! Kim is so wonderful to work with!
Beautiful property and quiet!
Very nicely furnished condo. Spa just below the condo is wonderful. Nearby restaurants and golf course are fabulous.
Additional pricing information
Rates include sales tax, cleaning fee, pool access, amenity fee and credit card fees. **No Pets** Check-in time begins at 4:00 PM & check-out time is by 10:00 AM.