|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Newly renovated and decorated condo with all new stainless steel appliances, including HE washer and dryer, new furnishings and coastal decor. This condo offers a private balcony with views of St. Andrews Bay, the golf course and overlooks the 10,000 sf tropical lagoon pool. Our condo also features tile floors, a large bathroom with Granite Countertop, double sinks and a large tiled shower. The Master Bedroom offers a queen bed and there is a new commercial quality queen sleeper sofa in the living room. This is not your average sleeper sofa...it has a thick comfortable mattress. Our condo offers two flat screen tv's, dvd players, cable, wifi, all new linens & towels. The kitchen has beautiful Granite Countertops and is fully equipped with new small appliances, new dishes and new cookware.
What we love most about Bay Point... It is a private quiet community with an abundance of amenities. It is away from all the hustle and bustle of Front Beach Road, but still close to everything Panama City Beach has to offer. Our resort is only a five minute drive to the beach and ten minute drive to Pier Park. Pier Park offers a variety of great restaurants, shopping and family fun attractions, including an IMAX movie theatre.
• Bay, Golf Course & Tropical Lagoon Pool Views
• Private Screened Balcony with outdoor table (seats 4) & recliner for relaxing
• Spacious full size living room
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all new Stainless Steel Appliances
• Ice Maker
• Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and new plush carpeting
• Sleeps 4 (Queen Bed in Master & Commercial Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Rm)
• Spacious full bath- enter from hall or master bedroom
• New Stainless Steel HE Washer & Dryer
Bay Point Resort Ammenities:
• 10,000 sf tropical lagoon pool
• Hot tub & kid’s pool
• Indoor Pool
• Fitness Center
• 12,000 sf Serenity Spa and Salon on bottom floor of Reflections
• Three on- site restaurants- Kingfish, Club 19, Pelicans
• Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses including the only Nicklaus Design Course in North West Florida
• Four tennis courts
• Kid’s playground with basketball court
• Bay Point Watersports (pontoon boat, jet ski & kayak rentals)
• Walking Pier to outdoor restaurant- Pelican’s (open seasonally)
• Private Bay Beach Area
• Water Shuttle to Shell Island
• Business Center, Conference Rooms
• Gift Shop
• Game Room
• Post Office
We are from the Cincinnati, OH area. Our family has vacationed each summer in Panama City Beach for many years. We had always dreamed of owning our own vacation getaway there and in 2014 we were finally able to make that dream come true. We are happy to be able to share our piece of paradise with you and your family.
Kim Hughes purchased this condo in 2014
We took our first grandbaby Emma for her first beach trip to this condo in October, 2016 and it was such a wonderful vacation. The condo is luxurious and the screened in porch has a beautiful view of pool. It was super relaxing to sit out there and just look at the sights. The boardwalk is breathtakingly beautiful and the little private beach is a hidden gem. We had one of the best trips of our lives and made wonderful memories. I highly recommend this place and appreciate the Hughes for allowing us to stay.
We had a lovely weekend at Reflections at Bay Point. The Unit was very nice and equipped with everything we needed. Great access to the pool and bay also great places to eat near by.
Beautiful condo, beautiful resort , we had an amazing time at your condo thanks for everything, it was better then described, i wouldn't hesitate to book again.
Wonderful condo and loved the boardwalk and private style of the white sand beach. Why drive anywhere, a short walk to the, new pizza restaurant at the Marriott
We stayed at Kims Condo for 5 days and wish we could have stayed FOREVER!!!! It was awesome!!! It was decorated to perfection!!! I loved all all the beach decor. I could actually live there.I have 2 kids 10 and 12 and they really didnt want to leave.This was our 1st stay at Kims condo but it will definitely will not be our last!!! The pool was awesome!!!!And never very crowded. The little private beach was just that ..private.No one was ever there.Sand crabs were running EVERYWHERE.It was beautiful!!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
Rates include sales tax, cleaning fee, pool access, amenity fee and credit card fees.
Check-in time begins at 4:00 PM & check-out time is by 10:00 AM.