This superb luxury villa with unlimited sea-view is located at Neos Voutzas, a quiet place close to the sea. It is fully equipped and ideal for families or small groups up to 16 persons. It is very close to Nea Makri, Rafina and Marathon, quite populated places in summer time, very attractive for swimming, good food and night life. Marathon is a well known historical place. The villa is surrounded by a nice garden with a 50- square-meter swimming pool, facilities like BBQ, stone oven etc.
Excellent view to the sea, to the island of Evia, as well as to the mountain of Penteli. Nice quiet place, ideal for families or small groups. Clean atmosphere (as it is located outside of the "Mountains Ring" of Athens. It is located on a slope full of pine trees (the end of the forest of mount Penteli ).
The villa has a surface of 350 square meters surrounded by a nice 1000 garden and equipped with everything needed for excellent staying.
More analytically the description of the villa is as follows:
The house is surrounded by a garden of basically three levels:
The first level is the level of the pool. The pool is surrounded by a wooden deck. There is also enough green space with grass and decorative plants and trees.
The second level is the level of the secondary living room, the kitchen and two of the bedrooms, two bathrooms and the laundry room. Here the quests can enjoy the sun on the grass or relax, eat or play ping-pong under two protected stone verandas.
The third level of the garden is at the rear part of the house, at the level of the main living room and the gym. Here the quests can enjoy the grass or the "lodge". In the lodge there is a stone BBQ, a stone oven and a long monastery wooden table.
The house consists of three levels and an attic.
1. On the first level (access to the front part of the garden) there is:
a. The kitchen, the secondary living room with a stone fire place and a secondary dining table.
b. A bedroom (kink size bed) with a bathroom (master room)
c. A bedroom (2 single beds)
d. A bathroom
e. A laundry room (washing machine and dryer)
2. On the second level you can meet the main living room with two sitting corners and a big dinning table. The front part of the living room ends to a big protected veranda with panoramic sea-view and view to the front part of the garden and the pool. The rear part of the living room is at the level of the rear garden and the lodge. Another space on this level is the room for the Gym and the children playroom.
3. The 3rd level is the bedrooms level. Here you can find
a. One master bedroom (bedroom with a king-size double bed, big bathroom, dressing room) and a cozy sea-view balcony.
b. One bedroom (king size double bed), with a sea-view balcony. In this bedroom there is a nice loft which can easily accomodate a young child (on a mattress).
c. One bedroom (two single beds), with a rear-garden-view balcony. In this bedroom there is also a nice loft which can easily accomodate a young child (on a mattress).
d. A bathroom
4. Over the third floor, there is a very cozy attic with a king-size double bed and a small balcony with excellent sea-view.
Further to the above, there is enough space in the parking area below the house (level -1) for two cars and wharehouses for bulky staff (eg. a surf)
All areas around the house (garden, pool, BBQ, stove oven) as well as garage area under the house and the wharehouses for bulky staff are available to the guests.
The hosts will be 24 hrs. available whenever needed (they live in another adjacent villa).
Breakfast can be offered after a special arrangement at an extra cost
The neighborhood around the villa is very quiet as it is a pure residential area which creates a cozy environment for relaxation, walking etc. Nevertheless at a distance of 2,5 km you can find the sea coast which bursts with life and entertainment.
VISIT TO HISTORICAL PLACES (short driving distance)
1. The location of the Battle of Marathon,
2. The Tomb of Marathon (Timvos Marathonos)
3. The Archeological Museum of Marathon
4. The Museum of Marathon Run
5. The Sanctuary of the Egyptian Gods (the only one in Greece!)
6. The Rhamnus Argeological site.
7. Others: A lot of places of great archeological interest at a driving distance of 30 km or more ( for example, the Acropolis of Athens is 30 km away, approached also by the Metro)
A place which gathers many visitors is the Orthodox Monastery of St. Ephraim.
The lake of Marathon is also a nice place to visit.
Several places are suitable for biking (the best of which is a several-kilometers-long biking street along the seaside).
Visitors can also enjoy diving or attend scuba lessons offered by two scuba diving schools located in the area.
Further to this, the area offers an excellent opportunity for shopping since the two biggest shopping malls of Athens are located at a distance of about 10 km
1. Mc Arthur Glenn Outlet (15 minutes driving time)
2. Smart Park, 15 minutes driving time, beside Mc Arthur Glenn).
Needless to say that all the coast of East Attica is excellent for swimming.
All the coast along Eastern Attica is nice for swimming (the locals call it the Riviera of Attica). Recommended beaches:
2. Agios Andreas
5. Schinias: the famous beach of Schinias is perhaps the best sandy beach of Attica, the beach being the end of a protected area of a forest of pine-trees.
Very good restaurants in all nearby places.Good food gathers a lot of visitors also from all over Athens.
Further to this, of course there are a lot of shops, banks, pharmacies, primary health care centers, restaurants, super markets etc.
Although the place is covered by buses towards Athens and other nearby areas, a rented car is recommended. Taxis are also available at low rates. The bus-stop is located at a distance of approx. 1300 meters from the villa.
Occasional car lifts can be also offered by the hosts depending on availability.
At a driving time of 15 min. (15 km), the METRO station of PALLINI connects the area with the Metro Network of Attica.
RAFINA (5km): Daily ship departures for nearby islands like Andros, Paros, Mykonos etc (trip of 2-4 hours).
LAVRIO (50 km): Daily trips to nearby islands
PIREAUS: (45 km): Daily departures for the islands of the Aegean Sea.
AIRPORT: The Eleftherios Venizelos Airport of Athens can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Lifts can be arranged by the hosts, depending on availability.