|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach, Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. NEW FLOORING on the Main Level 2/16, NEW Granite Countertops in Kitchen-
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available for parties of adults under Age 25. No Exceptions.*
Barefoot Cottages D125 is a two bedroom cottage that sleeps up to 6 people, making it the perfect location for a small, peaceful getaway with family and friends. This cottage is furnished with a queen bed in each bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. Barefoot Cottages offers exciting amenities for you to enjoy. Spend the day lounging around the community pool or if you want to be to stay slim and trim during your vacation, check out the community gym.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
Plan your next beach getaway in this beautiful Forgotten Coast vacation rental. Barefoot Cottages D125 is located just west of Port St. Joe, Florida bordering the gorgeous community of Windmark Beach. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the laid back atmosphere and enjoy quality time with your friends and family.
Take a long, quiet stroll down the nature trails, or spend the afternoon enjoying the peace and quiet on your screened-in porch or balcony. This gorgeous community includes over eighteen acres of land featuring nature trails and wooden foot bridges perfect for an evening bike ride or stroll. The kids will love playing on the two playgrounds settled in the nature areas.
The Forgotten Coast will remind you what it truly means to get away from it all during your vacation. Spend your days relaxing on the beach or curled up on the porch enjoying a book. If you want to be more adventurous, visit The St. Joe Wildlife Sanctuary and learn all about the nature and wildlife in the local area. This area is known for fishing and scalloping, so go on a scalloping excursion or a snorkeling cruise.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Subdivision has two pools, well kept. Very quiet. Condo has two porches, one upstairs and one down. Great for families with kids. Five minute drive to Beacon Hill park and beach access. Two minute drive/bike to Windmark beach, which is narrow but very pretty!
Property was very clean. Nice bathrooms and kitchen. Comfortable beds. Close to pool which was great with a baby. Only downside were the strict check in rules and lack of flexibility unless you are looking to pay another two nights worth in fees. I could also never quite figure out how to get in gate without being shocked but maybe thats just me. Overall, good experience and price.
We loved the place so much we decided to purchase one of the cottages🌴🌴🌴
Very nice quit place. Very nice for a family. Hope to go back soon!
Well furnished beachy clean. Door to the washer and dry was off track.was reported but not repaired. Mold and mildew on outside needs cleaning.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.