|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida! Flatscreens throughout this lovely cottage.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available for parties of adults under Age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1650 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Spend your next beach vacation at Barefoot Cottages D124 and revel in the relaxing beach atmosphere of Port St. Joe. Enjoy relaxing on the screened in porch and enjoying the gentle Gulf breeze in the morning while you sip your warm cup of coffee.
This two bedroom, two and a half bath Port St. Joe vacation rental accommodates four to six people, which is perfect for a small group getaway with close friends or an adventurous family vacation. The first floor features a spacious living room with a queen sleeper sofa, a half bathroom, a full kitchen and a dining area.
Walk upstairs to the second floor and you will find the two bedrooms. The master bedroom suite contains a king bed and a master bathroom with a walk in shower. The second bedroom features a queen bed and comes with its own full bathroom as well.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a King
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
Wake up in the morning and get in a good workout in the poolside fitness facility. After the gym, head down to the beach and sink down into the soft, cool sand while you absorb the warm sunshine. Wade in the sparkling water of the Gulf of Mexico or lounge under a beach umbrella and spend the afternoon relaxing while the kids play nearby. Lounge on the sundeck surrounding the community pool and enjoy free poolside wireless internet. When the kids are tired of the beach, take them to one of the two children’s playgrounds for an afternoon of fun and adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We enjoyed a 4 day weekend at this cottage. It's a cute, newer subdivision in the Port St. Joe area. There were a few issues with the place, but it wasn't big enough to call the rental agency (TV takes at least 5 minutes to turn on, no cable to master bedroom TV, Master bathtub drains very slowly).
Downtown Port St. Joe is about 5 minutes away with some decent shops and restaurants. We enjoyed the beach at Cape San Blas and Windmark.
The house was very nice and we were comfortable. It was a little frustrating that we were never able to get the DVD player to work in the living room. The dryer had a terrible squeal that got worse each day! Other than that we very much enjoyed our time there.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.