|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available for parties of adults under Age 25. No Exceptions.*
Get away to the Forgotten Coast and stay at Barefoot Cottages. Enjoy relaxing on your screened-in porch or balcony after a fun-filled day at the beach. This three bedroom Port St. Joe vacation home is close to several of the community amenities such as the grilling area, playground, & fitness room. Barefoot Cottages is a planned coastal community that is located just west of Port St. Joe, bordering Wind Mark Beach. Once you experience Port St. Joe and the Barefoot Cottages you will want to return again and again.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Master Bedroom with a King
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
2nd floor: Bedroom with a Queen
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The House is great. VERY clean and well laid out. Would stay there again. Only problem is the permanent residents are not very welcoming to the VRBO'ers, and are not afraid to voice there opinions about VRBO's. Other wise a great place
What a great place, lots of room very clean. We will stay here again. Not directly on beach but close enough.
The home was very nice and well decorated. The outside of the property was kept and inviting. The inside of the home was clean, with the exception of the floors. The beds were comfortable although very noisy. The refrigerator/freezer was clean; however, the ice maker did not work. We were impressed with the dishes, pots and pans, and variety of utensils. The televisions in each room gave each guest the opportunity to watch individual shows. I would highly recommend Barefoot Cottages to my friends and would stay there again.
There were a couple of strange happenings. Two nights in a row, our blinds were open and all the interior doors were closed when we returned from our daily activities.
Property was wonderful. We had a great stay. Well located, very clean, nice accomodations. Unfortuantely the air conditioner does not cool the upstairs very well. And the dishwasher did not function properly. But that said, it was a great unit and if the air situation was adjusted we would love to stay again.
Property was nice and a good location for scalloping. House was hot and smelled like dog. This could have been corrected by turning down ac sooner. (I am from Alabama and live at beach dealing with hot temps and heat index) When we dropped temp on ac and closed blinds by next morning it was ok. Real joy was very nice and trip was wonderful. Thanks
We could not have asked for a more perfectly sized and laid out cottage for our family. My husband, 4 children (ages 11 months to 13), Mom, sister, and myself enjoyed all this rental had to offer from the pool & playground being merely steps away, to the convenience of the first floor laundry. We had more than enough room to all spread out and & not feel cramped. We had never visited Port St. Joe but we were so impressed, it along with Barefoot Cottages will now be a permanent vacation destination for our family!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.