|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available for parties of adults under Age 25. No Exceptions.*
Take a trip to the Forgotten Coast and stay at Barefoot Cottages. Enjoy your screened in porch and balcony as you prepare to begin or end your fun filled day.
This two bedroom Port St. Joe vacation home is close to several of the community amenities such as the fitness room, one of two pools and the community grilling area. Barefoot Cottages is a planned coastal community that is located just west of Port St. Joe, bordering Wind Mark Beach. If you are looking for a relaxing trip to the beach with great fishing, unique shopping and dining you will find it here.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a King
2nd Floor: Bedroom with two Twins
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The cottage was very clean! Really nice furnishings, new appliances. Location was three cottages down from pool and one cottage away from the parking area , which was convenient with the kids. Staff was attentive and even brought a wifi connection, when the cable and internet went out for over 24 hours. Whole complex felt safe, great pools and biking with small kids.
Cons: walls need a fresh coat of paint- lots of scuffs, needs better patio furniture on BOTH screened in porches, white tiled master bath shower needs bleached or regrouted back to white- feels dirty/germy,
Yellow flies were bad in the evening.
over all the cottage was ok. the beds need some kind of mattress pad or cushion. I had trouble sleeping on them and wound up on the couch. my main problem was that there was no phone number to call and it was a holiday weekend. I sent an email to the after hours email address and was told to call the phone number (which was not provided). I kept all of the texts I had rec'd from your company and could find a phone number to call. there is not one bathroom plug that I could get to work. therefore, when I showered and tried to dry my hair, I had to hang off the edge of the bed as far as my dryer plug would allow. it drove me nuts.
I would not choose to stay here again simply from the standpoint that there should be a manager onsite to handle issues and there is not.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.