|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just a nine-minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
Visit the Forgotten Coast and stay with us in our three bedroom Port St. Joe vacation cottage.This community, the Barefoot Cottages is a planned coastal village just west of Port St. Joe on Highway 98 bordering Wind Mark Beach. Enjoy the natural surroundings of the Barefoot Cottages with wooden walk bridges through out the community. Take advantage of the two pools and the fitness facility onsite. The cottages are designed for laid back turn of the century lifestyle, perfect for a relaxing escape to the coast.
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Master Bedroom with a King
1st Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa and Twin Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
2nd floor: Bedroom with Two Twins
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We loved every minute. The pool was amazing and the whole town of Port St. Joe left a lasting impression!! The condo was very comfortable and well-equipped. Plenty of room for our 9. We were very sad to have to leave!
We just returned from our stay at this property. I must say this unit was nasty. We had kids ranging from 9-12 they all had to wear shoes inside because the carpet/floors was filthy. Showers were nasty. We actually cleaned before we were able to unpack our stuff. If the unit was cleaner I would recommend but in the condition we arrived to no I would not recommend
We loved our visit to the Barefoot Cottages. The accommodations were great, the pool area very nice, and a convenient location. However, I was disappointed that unlike all my other VRBO rentals, I had to deal with a management co. and not the owner. I feel that VRBO is not the site for management companies. Also, the manager from the RealJoy management co. was horrible to deal with. The cottage had not been cleaned well so I had to do some cleaning and mopping myself and all he did was say "Ok, thank you." While my husband tried to talk to him, he got in his truck and drove away. Very poor management and people skills. Other than the management, the stay was great and I would definitely stay there again.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.