|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida and washer/dryer for your convenience!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. A quick nine minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Escape to the Forgotten Coast and enjoy this two bedroom pool access cottage. Your accommodation overlooks the pool and is close to the fitness facility as well. Enjoy a relaxing getaway to the coast, bring your boat when you visit with us at Barefoot Cottages #17. This community, the Barefoot Cottages is a planned coastal village just west of Port St. Joe on Highway 98 bordering WindMark Beach.
Situated on over 18 Acres, with two pools and two playgrounds all surrounded by nature/natural areas with numerous wood foot bridges, the cottages are designed for laid back turn of the century lifestyle, where sitting on your screen porch is considered a busy day. Pull up a chair and join us!
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a King
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a King
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We have stayed at Barefoot Cottages the last three years with multiple families and this time you could tell that the property is not being maintained. Also, the rules and regulations that the management company implements are too strict and the customer service is definitely lacking.
The property is perfect for families and groups of families and it's sad that we will probably not be coming back next year to stay as a result of our issues this time.
The location was great -- loved being pool front. The property had everything we needed. We really enjoyed our stay. The only negative thing I would say is the beds are not very comfortable.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.