|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely home:
1. Forgotten Coast Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Rockin' M Ranch, St. Joseph's Bay Golf, Tight Lines Deep Sea and Shark Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Fishing and Ranch available Mar- Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Two Neighborhood Pools, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Two Children's Playgrounds, Community Grills, 18 acres with nature trails and wooden foot bridges. Bring your bikes and ride the trails!
3. Attractions: Go horseback riding on the beach in Cape San Blas, visit the Lighthouse in Port St. Joe, go on a snorkeling charter and enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico!
4. Location: Only about 1 mile from Windmark Beach
5. Covered, screened in porches for a taste of old Florida and washer/dryer for your convenience!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. A nine minute drive to St. Joseph Bay, where you can take a scalloping charter during season (Jul 1-Sept 24).
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
Enjoy a trip to Port St. Joe, Florida and stay with us at Barefoot Cottages #B16. This two bedroom vacation cottage is conveniently located next to the pool and the fitness room too! The Barefoot Cottages are a planned coastal village just west of Port St. Joe on Highway 98 bordering Wind Mark Beach.
The kids will love the two playgrounds that are nestled in the nature/natural areas with numerous wood foot bridges and sidewalks. This cottage is designed for laid back turn of the century lifestyle, where sitting on your screen porch is considered a busy day. Pull up a chair and join us!
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
2nd Floor: Bedroom with a Queen
Take a short drive to the beach and enjoy splashing around in the crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. Stretch out on the sand and catch up on some reading while you soak up some sunshine. Walk down the shoreline and feel the fall against your feet. Lounge on the sun deck surrounding the community pool or grill up your favorite foods on the community grills. Take the kids to one of the two nearby playgrounds for some adventure.
Bring your bike and cruise along the scenic sidewalks. Dine at local restaurants serving savory fresh seafood and many other tasty treats. When you are not relaxing on the beach, visit some of the charming shopping boutiques in the area. A peaceful beach vacation awaits you at Barefoot Cottages.
Visit the lighthouse in Port St. Joe or go horseback riding on the beach with Two Bit Stable. Enjoy a taste of old Florida on the Forgotten Coast!
If you've never been scalloping, you're in for a treat! Snorkel in St. Joseph Bay and dive down when you see the luminescent mouth of the scallop shining through the water and pop it into your bag. Fresh bay scallops are amazing! Take an eco tour of Indian Pass, spend the day on St. Vincent Island or charter a boat for snorkeling or fishing. This area has so many options!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Me and my family loved barefoot cottages. It was everything we expected and more. everyone in the community was very friendly and welcoming.
This was such an adorable location to stay. All the homes were situated perfectly near the pool. An adorable little community, quiet and close enough to the beach - just a short ride.
We enjoyed Barefoot Cottages very much! It was very clean, and I would certainly stay there again! The only complaint that I have, is that the bed in the balcony room, needs to be replaced. It was very uncomfortable and noisy. Over all, it is a great place to stay!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.