If you love staying in a holiday home that oozes character from every corner, then you’ll love Crew Cottage. Tucked away in a quiet corner of central Brixham, but still close to the hustle and bustle of a working fishing town, this little gem has everything you’ll need for a relaxing break for two.
As soon as you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a sophisticated interior, that’ll take you back to the days when fishermen used to return after days at sea. Beautiful accessories and artwork have transformed this bijoux cottage into a charming home from home. And, just wait until you see the bedroom… exposed walls and a large vaulted ceiling give a sense of space and calm, and the comfy armchair invites you to curl up with your favourite book.
When you head out of the cottage, you’re merely a stone's throw from the beautiful, historic harbour where you’ll find plenty of contemporary cafes and cosy pubs showcasing the best of the local ales. Take a walk along the South West Coast Path, a boat trip across the bay or visit the famous Napoleonic fort at Berry Head.
Of course, a stay in Brixham would not be complete without sampling the local catch of the day. From traditional fish and chip shops to superb restaurants run by award winning chefs, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Crew Cottage is the perfect place to base your holiday to enjoy the delights of South Devon, from breathtaking coastal walks, sailing, fishing and pleasure boat trips, to trips on a steam train. Or simply enjoying the harbour town's gastronomic delights after a pleasing amount of retail therapy in the independent boutiques.
Park the car and forget it for the duration with all that you need on your doorstep and excellent transport links to take you further afield if you seek it by road or sea. This is the perfect place to unwind and recharge.
Relaxing Living Room/Dining Area
• A bijou open plan living area
• Furnished with a sofa, table and seating for 2
• Equipped with a Flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD player and a radio
Kitchen and Cooking Facilities
• On the lower ground floor
Electric oven with integrated grill and halogen hob, fridge with freezer box
• A full range of pots, pans, utensils and cooking accessories
• Open plan with the living area
• Furnished with a table and seating for 2
• A light and airy yet cosy bedroom with a spectacular high beamed vaulted ceiling
• Furnished with a superior double bed, (all linen provided) desk and armchair
• Newly renovated and located on the lower ground floor
• Features a walk in electric Mira shower, heated towel rail, wash basin and WC
• The property doesn't have any allocated parking, but there is free on street parking just a few minutes walk away. Details will be provided prior to your arrival.
• Council car parks can also be found nearby.