|Space||851 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath on the first floor!!!! 851sq. ft.
You are sure to enjoy our newly remodeled 1bedroom / 1bath (851sq. foot) villa that includes a washer and dryer and is on the first floor - poolside. Why deal with narrow stairwells or clumsy elevators. The unit is located only 10 minutes from downtown Tampa (no lights). Everyone loves our wood-look tile floors as well as our screened in patio. Ideal location with easy access to all major highways and all the popular attractions. The Seminole Hard Casino is only 10 minutes away. A brand new TopGolf and Bass Pro Shop just opened within walking distance. Only steps away from the resort style pool. We are located across the street from the new USAA Corporate office and 15 minutes from MacDill AFB. This vacation jewel is only 50 minutes from Clearwater Beach or Anna Maria Island. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are a quick 20 minute ride. Disney World is an hour away. We are always available to assist with your vacation needs. We look forward to meeting you.
$$$$ Please call us directly for discount options that are available.$$$$
We called this area home for last 20 years. Tampa offers many opportunities and an ideal community setting to raise a family, expand your business or explore what makes Florida "The Sunshine State"! Among our favorite leisure activities are visiting Lowry Park Zoo (40 minutes from your potential condo), exploring Downtown Tampa (available from interstate access with no lights in your way!) and concerts at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds (less than 10 minutes from the condo).
Wayne or Elaine purchased this condo in 2015
This is a beautiful newly tiled and painted spacious condo in a terrific location providing access to all that is Florida - beaches, theme parks, outdoor entertainment. The property is quiet and peaceful and offers several amenities such as the pool, basketball court, biking paths and more.
***TOP GOLF*** ~ .45 Miles
*** BASS PRO SHOP***~.50 Miles
• AMC The Regency 20 Movie Theater • 2496 West Brandon Boulevard, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 685-3396 • 1.36 Miles
• BOING! Jump Center • 624 Ware Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33619 • PH: (813) 341-4897 • 0.4 Miles
• Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino • 5223 Orient Road, Tampa, FL 33610 • PH: (813) 627-7625 • 3.65 Miles
• Temple Terrace Golf & Country Club • 200 Inverness Avenue, Temple Terrace, FL 33617 • PH: (813) 988-1791 • 6.43 Miles
• Brandon Regional Hospital • 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 681-5551 • 3.24 Miles
• Tampa General Hospital • 1 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33606 • PH: (813) 844-7000 • 5.87 Miles
• Bob Evans Restaurant • 10119 Horace Avenue, Tampa, FL 33619 • PH: (813) 684-1638 • 0.98 Miles
• Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q • 10010 Adamo Drive, Tampa, FL 33619 • PH: (813) 621-8784 • 0.82 Miles
• Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes • 10017 East Adamo Drive, Tampa, FL 33619 • PH: (813) 661-0803 • 0.8 Miles
• The Cheesecake Factory • 781 Brandon Town Center Mall, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 571-5599 • 1.25 Mile
• Costco Brandon • 10921 Causeway Boulevard, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 952-0103 • 1.24 Miles
• Target • 187 Brandon Town Center Drive, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 654-4955 • 1.33 Miles
• Walgreens • 1001 South 78th Street, Tampa, FL 33619 • PH: (813) 622-8535 • 1.15 Miles
• Walmart Supercenter • 11110 Causeway Boulevard, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 661-4426 • 1.4 Miles
• Westfield Brandon Mall • 459 Brandon Town Center Dr, Brandon, FL 33511 • PH: (813) 661-6255 • 1.23 Miles
**Amelie Arena~ 5 miles(no lights)
**Amphitheater~ 5 miles
**Tampa Convention Center~ 5 miles(no lights)
**Straz Center ~ 5miles (no lights)
We came to visit family and friends who live all around the Tampa area. This is a great location to get on a highway heading any direction. Very clean and comfortable. Exactly what we were looking for. Having a kitchen was great and the king size bed was super comfortable.
Enjoyed our week stay. Close to many activities such as Busch Gardens, golfing, beaches, restaurants and casino. The immediate area is industrial though. Condo is clean and well supplied. Pool area is lovely.
Great apartment, friendly and accommodating owners, highly recommended!
The property was in a perfect location for my family and I. It was close enough to downtown Tampa, due to we were moving our child back to college. Being able to cook meals do to dietary restrictions was the best. The amenities where great, access to the pool, gym, tennis court and volleyball kept everyone busy and happy. It was a pleasant and relaxing stay for us, I would defiantly stay again. The owners were very helpful with any questions I had and information about the surroundings was available in the property. WE had a Great stay!!
Owners great responding and communicating to ensure it was a great stay
The condo was very clean and updated, stocked with everything my family and I needed for our 10 day stay in Florida. The bed was also very comfortable. We were really happy staying here and would stay again!
Wayne was also very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. Thank you Wayne!
Great location. We are centrally located near all the major attractions.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jan 2018 - 31 Mar 2018
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Cleaning Fee waived||£0|
***Before you arrive, text, email or fax: Legible copy of driver's license, passport or other government ID.
***Cleaning fee is available upon request.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.