"Masdon’s Mayberry" is a spacious, comfortable house located in Kinsale with panoramic views over the town - just 5 minutes walk (downhill) to the town centre, shops and restaurants. Guests have the entire house to themselves, a private garden (front and back) and two private parking spaces (at the front).
The house is located in a quiet, residential area. Kinsale harbour, shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, bars, playground etc are all within walking distance of the house. The town centre is just 500 metres from the house (nearer than it looks in the photos). The nearest beach is a 5 minute drive.
Kinsale is on the famous Wild Atlantic Way and many of the beautiful locations and pretty towns along the County Cork coastline are nearby. Cork city and airport are less than half an hour away.
The ground floor living room and sunroom open onto the private terrace and garden. The upstairs floor has another spacious living room and a balcony overlooking the garden. Both levels have magnificent views.
The house sleeps up to 9 people (including 1 on a sofa bed) and Wifi is available throughout. It's a perfect space for families and friends to gather and enjoy.
- Living room: satellite TV and DVD
- Kitchen: including dishwasher, microwave and coffee-maker
- Utility room: washing machine and dryer
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Superking bed. Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Living room: sofa bed
- Balcony: balcony furniture
- Bedroom 2: King & single beds. Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: King & single beds.
- Bathroom with shower (beside bedroom 3)
Note re bed sizes:
Irl/UK Superking = US King, 6ft wide
Irl/UK King = US Queen, 5ft wide
Irl/UK Double = US Full, 4ft 6in wide
Irl/UK Single = US Twin, 3 ft wide
Baby cot/crib and high chair available.
We're always available by phone and email to chat and help with any queries. We will provide detailed information about the house and the local area: supermarkets, restaurants, tourist office and attractions, etc.
We will provide the access code for the house in advance of your arrival.
- Rates and minimum stays vary throughout the year.
- Our photos show a view over the town and outer harbour. The marina and town centre are nearer than they look in the photos.
- The centre of Kinsale town is flat however the surrounding residential areas are hilly. The house is located uphill.
- Towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Please abide by the following rules:
- Strictly no parties or events.
- Treat our house and neighbours with respect.
- Use the bins provided for rubbish, recycling and bottles.
- Empty the bins and keep the house clean.
- Check in time is from 4pm-11pm, check out is 11am.
- Only the agreed number of guests are allowed.
- Only the agreed length of stay is allowed.
- Guests are liable for any damages and losses they incur.
- If you avail of our wifi network, you do so in agreement that you will use it only for legal purposes.
- No smoking in the house.
- No pets allowed.
- Please be careful on all tiles when wet, inside and outside.
- Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to the forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or stay on the premises.
- Children to be supervised at all times on the property.
- The guest who is making the booking may be asked to provide their home address, email address, telephone number and a copy of their passport in advance of their visit - this information will be kept in strict confidence by the host.