|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Gorgeous unit w/beautifully remodeled bath & kit w/granite counter tops & stainless appliances, hardwood and ceramic floors. Located in town rehoboth beach, walk to downtown restaurants and shopping. Take a stroll to the boardwalk. or stay in and relax on the balcony that overlooks the avenue. This split level floorplan and decor makes this feel like home. Parking in the rear of the building.
Arrival Day: Saturday
The Ark, 409 Rehoboth Avenue, Unit 24, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Gorgeous unit w/beautifully remodeled bath & kit w/granite counter tops & stainless appliances, hardwood and ceramic floors. Located in town rehoboth beach, walk to downtown restaurants and shopping. Take a stroll to the boardwalk. or stay in and re
- Booking and check in were a breeze.
- On-site parking, elevator building.
- AC works well.
- Nice appliances/kitchen, washer/dryer is one door down the hall.
- Lovely shutters and balcony.
- Sizable flat screen TV with sound system, DVD player, cable.
- Quiet, safe-feeling building.
- Furniture is perfectly sufficient for the needs of the standard vacationer.
Areas for improvement:
- Linens (fitted sheet, top sheet, pillowcases) not provided, despite there being laundry facilities readily available.
- Had to purchase paper towels, TP, hand soap, laundry detergent, and additional facial tissues upon arrival.
- Towel bar in bathroom had been ripped off by previous occupant and had not been replaced. Called management company and they replaced it the next day.
- Balcony door latch was broken and had not been fixed. Called management and they fixed it the next day.
- Despite the nice flat-screen TV, couldn't get HD cable to work.
The condo was a good size for a family of 5, very clean, and had fresh new pillows and comforters (always a plus!) The kitchen had amenities (e.g., coffee maker, blender) and everything worked (another plus!). The location was great - and the building was generally nice and quiet. There is a good stair climb from the back of the building which was sometimes a challenge when carrying bags but there is also an elevator. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this unit to others!
My wife and I just got back from a week in this condo, and we loved it! Everything inside of it is so clean from the bathroom and the kitchen to all of the dishes and appliances. Everything looked brand new. And the condo itself it very modern. The AC units worked awesome, so the place was nice and cool all week. The condo is located in a building right on Rehoboth Avenue, so it's a great location. It's a little too far to walk to the beach with chairs, etc., but it's an easy bike ride. My wife and I rented bikes for the week and it was a short ride to everywhere we wanted to go. This place really is top notch and feels like a home away from home. We can't wait to go back!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.