Live with the facilities of every day, but sorrounded by centuries-old woods, full of past memories. Use antique furniture, reborn to "new life". Sleep in a pine wood "stube", which, as shown by studies, promotes a peaceful and relaxing sleep. Enjoy a thick winter snowfall warmed by the healthy heat of the wood of a Tyrolean tiled stove.
This is the unique experience offered by Bepi&Piera's, a 42 sqm two-room flat completely renovated, in the hamlet of San Nicolò Valfurva, just 2 km from Bormio.
Bepi&Piera's Suite, a completely renovated 2-room apartment on the 1st floor of a private house, is situated only 2 km from Bormio, in the hamlet of San Nicolò.
In particular the 2-room flat is located at the bottom of the Valfurva valley along the cycling/walking path "Sentiero Frodolfo", a few minutes’ walk to all basic services/amenities, as well as meadows and forests.
Thanks to its surface of 42 sqm, Bepi&Piera’s Suite is the ideal solution for 2 adults. Instead its exclusive characteristics are not suitable for children.
The apartment features:
* living room with furnished and equipped kitchenette, dining area, wooden sofa "ottomana", 40-inch flat-screen TV and Tyrolean tiled stove (partly wooden floor and paneling walls)
* stone pine wood "stube" (bedroom with double bed and 2 single duvets)
* windowed bathroom with shower
* 2 balconies
The heating is guaranteed, in a main way, by a wood-fired Tyrolean tiled stove, whose heat spreads by radiation, ensuring a constant and comfortable temperature. For those who own one of these stoves, leaning on its warm tiles becomes an indispensable habit and, for this reason, the stove is equipped with a wooden bench.
Dedicated room for bikes, skis and motorbikes are available, too.
For your bikes a washing/cleaning area and workshop with tools for small repairs are moreover at your complete disposal.
Free wifi connection and special agreement with the thermal spas in Bormio (Bagni Vecchi and Bagni Nuovi).
Always all-inclusive prices (tourist tax only is excluded).
Services available, included in the final price:
- double bed with microfiber single duvets and pillows;
- wooden sofa "ottomana";
- 40inch flat-screen digital and satellite TV;
- complete linen for bed / bath / kitchen;
- fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, oven, fridge and small freezer compartment, dishwasher, kettle and toaster;
- wood heating with Tyrolean tiled stove (the stove will be fired up by us in a room adjacent to the flat);
- salt, sugar, oil, vinegar, soup cubes, spices, tea, chamomile tea and coffee;
- various detergents, sponges / rags, kitchen towels, potholders and oven glove;
- bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy kit;
- washing machine on request;
- drying rack, iron and ironing board;
- storage for bikes, skis and shoes;
- bike washing/cleaning area and workshop with tools for small repairs;
- heated place for ski-boots and shoes;
- hiking and bike maps;
- information material;
- lounger, chairs and table for balcony;
- private outdoor parking (suitable for small to medium-sized cars), as well as several public parking lots in the immediate vicinity (free of charge);
- free wifi internet;
- final cleaning.
The price is all-inclusive (water, electricity, heating, full bed linen / towels / kitchen linen, internet Wi-Fi and final cleaning).
Not included: tourist tax of 1 euro per person & night, applied for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (children under 12 are exempt). The due amount is to be paid directly cash on site.
Casa Zebrusius has an agreement with the thermal spas Bagni Nuovi and Bagni Vecchi in Bormio: discounts (except high season periods) and access with preferential lanes, when booked directly from Casa Zebrusius.
Ideal location for those who love the possibility of being immersed in nature on the doorstep, not to mention the convenience of being able to walk to all the basic services (shops, pharmacy, post office, bank, pizzeria, restaurants, bars and bus stop).
Bormio is just 2 km far away and can be reached in only a 5-minute drive or along the new pedrestrian-cycle path, partially paved, along the river Frodolfo.
Santa Caterina Valfurva is 8 km far away and can be reached also on foot or by mountain-bike following a mountain road amidst the woods (14 km).
The duty-free area of Livigno is 35 km away and the town center can be reached with one hour-drive.
In addition to a free outdoor private parking (for small-medium sized cars), in the immediate vicinity of the house there are various free public parkings.
For motorbikes and bicycles is provided a special room.
The apartment is located in the village of San Nicolò Valfurva, a little set back from the main road of the Passo Gavia and near one of the bridges over the river Frodolfo.
It's best to reach the area with own transport.
*Animals-pets are not allowed.
*No smoking inside the apartment and the house (please take advantage of the outdoor spaces).
* No parties or events.
* Check-in and check-out can be flexible, depending on the availability of the apartment.
* The apartment may not be occupied by a number of people higher than that indicated in the booking.
* It's forbidden to carry ski boots and skis inside the apartment: please use the dedicated spaces.
* Guests are kindly asked to observe the silence at night and not disturb other guests of the house.
* Tourist ax of 1 euro per person & night, applied for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights (children under 12 are exempt), to be paid cash on site.
TO BE NOTED
In the building there is our cat Mou.