|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Beautiful Old Florida Lake House - Experience real Florida. Best of both worlds - great location for access to local attractions yet privately tucked away in a shaded lakeside cove. Relax by the lake or explore nearby Tampa attractions - Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Adventure Island, USF, University of Tampa, Ybor City, the Straz Center, Lowry Park Zoo, The Florida Aquarium, Amalie Arena - all less than 30 minutes. 45 minutes to downtown St. Petersburg. If you love outdoor adventure, opportunities abound - kayak clear Weeki Wachee Springs or the dark tannin Hillsborough River for excellent viewing of alligators and abundant birds (both within a 30-45 minute drive). Award winning white sand beaches and boating to islands are available within a 45 minute drive. This Florida cypress and heart wood pine home exemplifies Florida Cracker houses with modern comforts. Connect with nature in the spacious open living room adjacent to a 500 foot screened in lanai. The downstairs bedroom has it's own bathroom and large walk in shower with dual shower heads. Walk upstairs to the second bedroom where you will find a comfortable queen sized bed, wood floors and private bath with a shower/bathtub. There is plenty of natural light throughout and the home opens to views of the majestic Cypress trees and 50 acre Saddleback Lake. Wood and tile floors throughout. TV with netflix & hulu, washer & dryer, canoe, lakeside deck, bbq. Nature, comfort, convenience to shopping, restaurants and attractions.
Hello - I'm an empty nester with a passion for being steward to this unique place I've called home for 24 years. The house was designed and built by the family in 1956. Now that the kids are grown, I'm delighted to offer this peaceful lakeside estate to travelers who wish to experience what Florida is really about.
Judi purchased this house in 1956
Best of both worlds: beautiful nature, cool shaded lakeside enjoyment convenient to Bay Area attractions and nature adventures.
Private with abundant natural beauty, conveniently located.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£164|
|Cleaning fee||£62 + Tax|
Please review our policies before booking your visit.
1. Quiet time between 10 pm - 7 am in respect of our neighbors
2. Check in after 4 pm. Check out 11 am.
3. No pets.
4. Infants and children over 12 welcome. Please be aware that we have not child proofed the home or otherwise made special provisions for young children.
5. Cleaning and linen changes are not included in the rental, however arrangements may be made for housekeeping service for an additional fee. Just ask and I'd be delighted to help.
6. SMOKING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOME. If a smoke odor is detected in the house after check out, the security deposit will be forfeited.
7. Please park in the designated areas.
8. DO NOT USE THE FIREPLACE. IT IS NOT FUNCTIONAL OR SAFE FOR USE.
9. Septic tank - We are on a septic system and our pipes are old. PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING other than waste or toilet tissue.
10. Overnight occupancy limited to registered guests only.
THANKS! WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AND WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE VISIT.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.