CASA RAMBALDO: enchanting a old stone holiday home in a castle complex with vast private garden and access to castle's park.
It enjoys a great and quiet position, yet it is very central in the Region. Only 20 minutes from the beach of Grado, 35 minutes from Trieste, 20 minutes from Udine, 1 hour from Venice, 1 hour from Austria and 30 minutes from Slovenia.
This romantic home offers a dive into history. It has been restored in 2012 with great care for details and comfort.
It was one of the medieval Guards' houses and is distributed on one floor + a sweet loft.
It has ancient terracotta floors and ceilings with wooden beams.
Starting from South there are:
- a bedroom with door to the garden, with a big double bed, ancient drawer, night tables, carpets and cupboard with mirror
- nice bathroom with big green-blue mosaic shower enclosure, old style toilet, sink and washing machine
- a central door to the garden
- a dining/kitchen area, with wooden table with Marble Surface, 4 chairs, drawers, 4 ring gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer, dishwasher, cupboard with necessary plates, cutlery, pots and pans.
- a cosy sitting area under the loft with big green comfortable sofa and armchair, small tables, chairs, table with sat-tv, carpet
- a nice ancient staircase to the small loft where there is a big double bed, side tables and cupboard with carpets
The romantic garden is closed by a fence and is equipped with wooden table, chairs, deckchairs and BBQ. The guests also have direct access to the castle's main garden