|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our apartment 233 is located on the third floor (no elevator) of a building on "Rua da Costa do Castelo" that is between Baixa and Alfama. From its windows you will enjoy one of the most amazing views over Lisbon and the Tejo river.
Nearby you have various forms of traditional Portuguese commerce and restaurants and from the apartment you can easily reach most of the popular sightseeing spots in Lisbon.
This cosy apartment has 70m2 and has been tastefully renovated in a sophisticated way to include:
- One bedroom with one double bed;
- One bedroom with two single beds or one double bed;
- A living room with TV and hifi stereo and dining area;
- A kitchen with all you need including oven and stove, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing and dry machine;
- A bathroom with shower;
- Terrace with a little garden and a lemon tree;
- Air conditioning in every rooms (living room included);
- FREE wireless internet connection;
We will welcome you with a smile, plenty information about the city and a bottle of wine.
Despite the couple of things we would probably stay here again.
Very nice functional apartment. Lovely views and nice back garden to sit out. Handy location in the old quarter. Given location on a hill and up stairs. would not suit someone with mobility problems. Could have been a little bit cleaner on arrival.
Upon arrival we will request a copy of your ID card or passport and a damage deposit/credit card guarantee.
The rates above are for 2 guests.
Check-in Monday to Friday from 4PM to 9:30PM is free of charge, except on national and Lisbon public holidays.
+ 30€ for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM, everyday;
+ 45€ for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM, everyday;
+ 25€ for check-in on Weekends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.