In the heart of the Garrigue, Aniane, is a medieval village in a particularly quiet place that only disturbs the song of cicadas, with the Cevennes as far as the eye can see on the way to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle.
The house is ideally located:
• 50 min from the sea
• 30 minutes from Lake Salagou
• 30 min from Saint Loup peak and the Navacelles cirque.
• 5 minutes from the Hérault: its gorges, the Devil's Bridge, its beach, not to mention the cave of Clamouse.
You will practice walking, cycling, horse riding, canoeing, kayaking, climbing, caving.
The house, totally independent, includes on 68 m²:
• two large bedrooms of 12 m² (the first has a bed of 160 and a cot evolutionary, the second of 3 single beds) new bedding.
• a mezzanine of 8 m² with a bed of 140 new bedding.
• a spacious bathroom with bath, 2 basins and washing machine
• a fully equipped functional American kitchen (oven, microwave, coffee and juice machine, raclette machine, and various household robots)
The shaded private garden of 100 sqm is quiet, in a dead end, not overlooked, with large BBQ, deck chairs, large umbrella and outdoor table.
The house is cool even in strong heat, the renovation is recent and the decoration done with care.