Offering views across the shining Tejo River and over the Rossio, this sunny one-bedroom holiday apartment welcomes you to Lisbon.
Tucked out of sight of modern Lisbon, Casa Santana is a three minute walk from the Rossio, Lisbon's main plaza, and the favored reference point for exploring Lisbon. From Casa Santana, you are just minutes from some of Lisbon's most famous sites and restaurants in Lisbon... and yet delightfully hidden away on a quiet residential street.
Located on the second floor of a recently restored 19th century building, the open floor plan works equally well for families or adults travelling together. Every room has charming views over Lisbon's tiled roofs.
• 1 double bedroom (mattress: 140x190cm);
• 1 pull-out sofa in the living room (converts to 2 twin beds: 90x190cm).
• Fully stocked KITCHEN (all major appliances, kettle, toaster, microwave, welcome basket and starter staples box);
• LAUNDRY facilities with detergents provided;
• Luxury linens (300+ threadcount sheets in the BEDROOMS, fluffy towels in the BATHROOMS);
• TOILETRIES and paper products stocked;
• Cable TELEVISION with HD screen and HDMI ports, channels in all major European languages;
• Board games and BOOKS for all ages, toys and coloring supplies for kids;
• CHILD-FRIENDLY amenities available (crib, highchair, plastic dishes, etc.);
• HEATING and partial AIR-CONDITIONING provided--please ask for details;
• Orientation tour at check-in, welcome notebook and loaner GUIDE-BOOKS in each house...
...everything you need for a comfortable vacation. And if there's anything else you're looking for, just ask. There's a good chance we can provide it!
...traveling alone and want room to spread out?
...friends exploring the city together?
...a couple looking for a romantic spot?
...a family with young kids?
...in Lisbon for a conference or other work commitment?
If so, Casa Santana may be the perfect house for you!
** On-site inspection and approval from SAWDAY’S 'Special Places to Stay' **
** Please note that the house is located at the top of a small hill and has interior stairs. As such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility. **