Offering views across the shining Tejo River and over the Rossio, this sunny one-bedroom holiday apartment welcomes you to Lisbon.
Tucked out of sight of modern Lisbon, Casa Santana is a three minute walk from the Rossio, Lisbon's main plaza, and the favored reference point for exploring Lisbon. From Casa Santana, you are just minutes from some of Lisbon's most famous sites and restaurants in Lisbon... and yet delightfully hidden away on a quiet residential street.
Located on the second floor of a recently restored 19th century building, the open floor plan works equally well for families or adults travelling together. Every room has charming views over Lisbon's tiled roofs.
On-site inspection and approval from SAWDAY’S 'Special Places to Stay'
We also offer:
* LUXURY LINENS: 400+ threadcount sheets; soft, fluffy towels;
* ORIENTATION TOUR: from the local grocer to a quick visit to the Rossio/Baixa, this introduction quickly became a guest favorite;
* WELCOME PACK: bottle of Portuguese Vinho Verde, coffee, teas, orange juice, tangy local cheese, fresh fruit and freshly-baked bread;
* METRO/TRAM PASSES: we can have these waiting for you at check-in, just ask;
* PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING: If you wish, we can pick-up a few of your favorite staples. No charge for delivery. Please ask for details;
* LIBRARY: books, games, guidebooks and Portuguese music CDs;
* SPORTS EQUIPMENT: beach towels, sports balls and handy surfing hints;
* FOR KIDS: Books, games and beach toys in each house. Due to its open stairways and mezzanine, Casa Pátria is not suitable for toddlers and young children.
* BABYSITTING: We are happy to help you find qualified sitters who speak a variety of languages. Please ask for details;
* ASK about our 'In-Home Cooking Classes' and 'Private Fado Tours'.
** Please note that the house is located at the top of a small hill and has interior stairs. As such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility. **
** Offered under the Alojamento Local regime / Estabelecimento de Alojamento Local; Registry number 812/AL **