Two beautifully restored 19th-century townhouses, Casa Villa Serra & Casa Joaquuina are on a quiet, private street above Lisbon's Praca dos Restauradores... just 8 minutes walk to the Rossio, the city's main plaza, with easy access to every possible point of interest.
Casa Joaquina has been our family's gathering place for years: the open living area, big downstairs game room (complete with pool/air hockey table), rooftop terrace and ample kitchen mean that you never feel crowed--even when travelling with a group. At the same time, Casa Villa Serra’s multi-level design provides privacy for couples or extended families traveling together. And the views from the living room and terrace at Casa Villa Serra are truely fantastic.
Whether your group is family, friends, or a mix of the two, Casa Joaquina and Casa Villa Serra have something for everyone, with enough space to keep the peace.
Despite interior stairs at both houses, child safety gates can be provided to make them suitable for toddlers and young children.
It's time: bring your group to Lisbon!
On-site inspection and approval from SAWDAY’S 'Special Places to Stay'
We also offer:
* LUXURY LINENS: 400+ threadcount sheets; soft, fluffy towels;
* ORIENTATION TOUR: from the local grocer to a quick visit to the Rossio/Baixa, this introduction quickly became a guest favorite;
* WELCOME PACK: bottle of Portuguese Vinho Verde, coffee, teas, orange juice, tangy local cheese, fresh fruit and freshly-baked bread;
* METRO/TRAM PASSES: we can have these waiting for you at check-in, just ask;
* PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING: If you wish, we can pick-up a few of your favorite staples. No charge for delivery. Please ask for details;
* LIBRARY: books, games, guidebooks and Portuguese music CDs;
* SPORTS EQUIPMENT: beach towels, sports balls and handy surfing hints;
* FOR KIDS: Books, games and beach toys in each house. Port-a-crib, high chair, child's bedrail and outlet protectors, available upon request (See the 'Bring the Kids!' page on our website for a full list of child amenities);
* BABYSITTING: We are happy to help you find qualified sitters who speak a variety of languages. Please ask for details;
* ASK about our 'In-Home Cooking Classes' and 'Private Fado Tours'.
** Please note that the house is located at the top of a small hill and has interior stairs. As such, it is not suitable for people with limited mobility. **
** Offered under the Alojamento Local regime / Estabelecimento de Alojamento Local; Registry number 812/AL **