Sunny apartment with easy access to London, just 12 minutes to London Bridge. It is close to the beautiful Greenwich Park as well as the O2 Arena
You will have everything you can possibly need to enjoy a pleasant stay
Immaculately presented one bedroom apartment on the third floor of an ideally situated building near to Maze Hill. Westcombe Park and Blackheath Rail Stations as well as Greenwich and the Cutty Sark DLR.
This apartment has only recently been totally refurbished.
The flat benefits from:
- secure gate entrance
- Lift access
- free parking permit
- wireless internet
- new kitchen, cooker, washing machine and heating
- 49 inch flat screen TV
- towels and bedding included
- hair dryer, iron & ironing board, kettle, microwave, toaster etc
- Safety features inc Smoke alarm, CO Sensor, Fire extinguisher, Fire Blanket and First Aid kit
- flat suits 2 people, room for upto 4 can be accommodated with sofa beds in the lounge
Very close to Greenwich Park and near the famous O2 Arena.
Greenwich town centre also oozes culture, entertainment and a great sense of history. The area boasts of some great pubs, restaurants, galleries and exhibitions as well as shopping including an historic craft market.
The apartment is within striking distance of the City, Canary Wharf, the West End and East London as well as South Coast beaches are within a short drive
Very convenient public transport - 12 mins from Central London via Mainline Stations. The closest stations are Maze Hill (15 mins walk), Westcombe Park, Blackheath for Network Rail and Greenwich / Cutty Sark for the DLR