We rent our 4* elegant and cosy chalet in one of the most beautiful ski stations of the Alpes, in the area of the Haute Tarentaise.
The chalet « Sassières » is located in the heart of the utterly typical village of the Brevières, a small hamlet of Tignes, by the river « Isère ». Here, people are looking for authenticity and « mountain spirit ».
Our chalet is very practical. We have made it to spend a lot of time with our 4 kids, aged from 2 to 19 ! And they love coming !
It is fully south faced, which makes the large terrace very pleasant whatever the weath because it is protected.
You can join the ski slopes and the ski schools by foot from the Chalet which is very convenient, especially with young kids !
It is composed of :
- a fully furnished opened kitchen
- a dining room with a large table (up to 12 persons)
- a large living room with a chimney, giving onto the terrace with a great view over the Mont Pourri.
- 2 double bedrooms in suite
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (with showers)
- a child’s room with 3 wooden bunk beds
- a garage and a private parking space for 2 cars outside
- a ski-room with boots and gloves warmers.
- An indoor spa
- An upright piano
For your comfort, we also provide you with a welcoming kit, towels and bed linen, a wifi connection, iphone dock and charge, Nespresso coffee, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a dryer, etc.
You can find local shops in the village nearby (a newsagent, a grocery shop selling daily fresh bread, ski rental shops and several typical restaurants). One of the restaurants proposes half-board if needed.
Please, feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Karine et Jean-Lionel