A delightful little end terrace cottage in a good location for exploring historic Brixham and the attractions of Torbay. Why not take a boat trip, explore the sandy beaches and hidden coves close by or relax in one of the nearby pubs or restaurants.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: 2 small size dogs allowed
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom with adjacent room suitable for travel cot, shower room, lounge/kitchen/diner, utility room
• Beds: King-size bed
• General: Woodburner, electric panel heaters, TV, DVD
• Utilities: Cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Housekeeping deposit (please ring for details)
• Outdoors: Shared cobbled courtyard
• Parking: Roadside parking at front of cottage
Pets are allowed at this property by prior arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £50 per pet per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking to arrange.