About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
La Martinella is a 17th century stately home which a noblewoman of the same name took as dowry when she married an important gentleman of the time. Imposing pieces of 19th century furniture decorate the spacious rooms, with high ceilings adorned with frescoes and friezes depicting the history of the Perugia families who owned the house. Each room still contains the original materials, salvaged, conserved and re-used over the years, such as the old terracotta floors, the stone cladding of the fireplaces and the wooden ceiling beams. Part of the ground floor consists of the caretakers' apartment with private entrance; the caretakers are very discreet and will not interfere in the guests' privacy. Not far from Passignano sul Trasimeno, a charming village reflected in the waters of the lake, the villa stands on a little hilltop in the green countryside overlooking Lake Trasimeno and the surrounding hills, facing an area that will satisfy your every interest and passion, whether they be for the history, culture, folklore and traditions of these places, and will give you unforgettable days. The convenient location, close to major road links and train stations, will allow you to wander at your leisure among the countless beauties of Umbria and Tuscany - large towns like Perugia and Siena, famous medieval villages like Cortona and Castiglione del Lago and excellent food and wine .
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The property is situated just a few kilometres from Lake Trasimeno, a wonderful natural environment where sports lovers can decide between mountain biking, trekking, horseback riding or sailing or just relax and cool off along the beaches. Picturesque villages are scattered around the lake coast, including Passignano sul Trasimeno, just five minutes from the house, with the beautiful parish church of San Cristoforo and the Rocca from the Lombard period. The E45 highway (exit Passignano Est, 2 km away) will take you easily through Umbria and southern Tuscany to towns like Siena, Assisi and Perugia, known for its monuments and also for the numerous events that it hosts, such as the world-renowned music festival Umbria Jazz, but also Cortona, Gubbio, Montepulciano, Pienza and Todi. Twenty minutes away is the railway station of Terontola, an important rail junction with connections to Rome and Florence.
Additional pricing information
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 800,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: heating (on consumption up to date market prices)