About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Elegantly simple, practical and extraordinarily familiar: this is how Il Renzito will strike you on arrival. This villa, built in the mid '60s and inhabited by the owners since then and renovated between 2008 and 2010, has maintained all the features and characteristics typical of the buildings in Versilia during the years of the Dolce Vita, which this area still offers to those who decide to visit it. Il Renzito stands in a very strategic position: an easy 50 m walk will take you to the beach, thanks to a convenient underground passage avoiding the traffic, and the same distance away are the shops and services for everyday needs in the centre of Cinquale; at the same time, once past the entry gate, you will feel isolated from everything thanks to the compact green hedges that delimit the property, shielding it from the outside. Indoors, the fine furnishings intertwine with the finishing touches in neutral colours which, with the light penetrating from the large windows that characterize the rooms, create an extremely relaxing atmosphere. Outside, on the magnificent terrace, you can rest and relax or spend many moments in good company. The house has all modern comforts, a green lawn, majestic palms, green bushes, succulent plants and patches of colourful flowers. You can choose between shopping and the art and music offered by the famous theatre of Versilia throughout the year, between days lying on well-equipped beaches and pampering yourself in the exclusive spas of Versilia with their saline-bromine-iodine waters, between walks in the hills of the Garfagnana and excursions to the Apuan Alps to explore the caves of the prestigious white marble of Carrara. The principal art cities of Tuscany are within easy reach, as are the Cinque Terre and the whole coast of Versilia. You can satisfy your palate with the delicacies of the local cuisine and your soul will be gladdened by the natural essence of this land.
For the season 2018, from the 1st of June to the 15th of September, the owner of Il Renzito will treat his guests a spot for 8 people at the beach club 'Nical' located at 500 m from the villa. This service consists of a gazebo for 8 people with 2 sun beds, 2 sun chairs, 1 chair, 1 side table and a trunk provided with padlock to store toys and linen. Access to the swimming pool and to the whirpool is included.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Versilia is the geographic area that extends from the Apuan Alps to the Versilia Riviera, the most well-known seaside resort area of Tuscany, home of the Italian Bella Vita of the '60s and '70s and precursor of the history of bathing. All along the seafront from Marina di Massa to Viareggio is a succession of bathing establishments. The town of Cinquale is right in the centre between Versilia and the Riviera Apuana, strategically placed for getting quickly to all the principal resorts in the area, with its marina close to a little tourist port open all year round. With its mountains Carchio, Pasquilio and Folgarito, a natural protected area, it is part of the Regional Park of the Apuan Alps with its panoramas and paths of rare beauty (without forgetting the historical importance as during the Second World War the German “Gothic Line” was organized on these mountains, the most important places of which are today possible to visit along a path) and the Lago di Porta, another natural protected area that is a wet coastal area of great interest with important varieties of flora and fauna.
Additional pricing information
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 2000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use and hot water) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)