Single nights can be accommodated please enquire for availability
• Baddiley Hall offers spacious comfortable accommodation for up to 4 people in historic manor house.
• Well equipped kitchen diner, large comfortable sitting room and two spacious bedrooms each with a Super King Bed and en suite bath/shower room. Lobby at ground level, kitchen and bedroom 2 on 1st floor with sitting room and bedroom 1 on the floor above.
• Uninterrupted views of the gardens and surrounding countryside.
• Acre of garden with gazebo, garden furniture and bar-b-q.
• Food and toiletries welcome pack provide initial refreshment upon arrival.
Historic Baddiley Hall is a listed Georgian house dating from 1784 with origins from early 1500 and is located next to St Michael's, one of the oldest timber framed churches in Europe, which predates 1308. The West Wing is situated on 3 floors and occupies more than 2000 sq ft (>185 m2) . The house has been renovated by the present owners retaining its character while updating its facilities. The West Wing is accessed through its own secure entrance lobby at garden level, ideal for storing bicycles and sports equipment. Stairs lead up to the living accommodation comprising good sized bedroom 2 and a well equipped kitchen diner both on the 1st floor. The 2nd floor accommodates the large comfortable sitting room and spacious master bedroom. Each bedroom has a (US) King-size Bed with pocket sprung mattress and an en suite bath/shower room. On request bedroom 2 can be configured with twin beds. All rooms have uninterrupted views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. The house sits in grounds of 2.25 acres (9000 m2) of which 1 acre (3600 m2) is for use by West Wing guests.
Please be aware that the ceilings, which have beams, and the doorways are lower than a modern house. Ceilings are however a minimum 2 m, the lowest beam is 1.84 m and lowest doorway 1.75 m.
We have had many children quite happily stay but wish to make you aware that, because the West Wing has an open plan un-gated stairway, we do not recommend it suitable for unsupervised toddlers. For babes in arms please bring your own travel cot. We are happy to provide further information if required.
Stay is normally from two nights but single nights can be accommodated. Please enquire for availability.
Wrenbury Hall Wedding & Events Venue 2 miles distant. Inclusive package for wedding guests and event attendees includes accommodation, continental break-fast and chauffeuring to and from Wrenbury Hall. Please enquire for details.
Similar packages can be offered for other wedding/event venues in the area. Please ask for details.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets.