This amazing three en-suite bedroom house is situated overlooking the picturesque Brixham harbour.
It has been completely refurbished and finished to a very high standard in 2017. It is built over four floors and has three bedrooms which are all en-suite, open lounge/ dining area and a very up to date Kitchen with all the equipment needed to reflex the high standard.
It has that very rare commodity -it's own integral garage which is suitable for most small to medium cars. Other FOC parking can be arranged in the car park directly below the house for a larger car.
At the rear there is steep steps up to a patio which shares the same panoramic views - but this wouldn't be suitable for people with mobility issues or young children.
On the top floor there is a large twin en-suite with great views over to Torbay and Thatchers Rock with digital TV. On the third floor is the master en-suite with King Size bed and the same great sea views and digital TV. (there is a self inflating queen size bed available for children if you wish them to share)
On the second floor is the wonderful lounge with sea views, dining area and off this is the very spacious and well equipped kitchen with a six burner, double oven range cooker and large fridge freezer. Off the kitchen is the door to the patio.
On the ground floor is the garage and a double bedroom en-suite with digital TV.
Over and above the three en-suite bathrooms there is a separate WC for any visitors
We ask for a 20% deposit with the booking and the remaining 80% six weeks before your arrival. Payment can be made via cheque, electronic banking or via credit card
Brixham is situated between Paignton and Dartmouth and is one of the few unspoilt fishing villages left in South Devon. You can use it as a base to explore or alternatively just leave your car parked and explore the region on foot or via the wonderful ferry service to Dartmouth or Torquay.
There are plenty of fantastic local walks as we are situated right on the famous South West Coast path or for the experience walkers, the walk from Kingswear to Brixham (11 miles) is a 'Must'! You will find more detailed walks on our web site and a list of '50 Things To Do' - We operate the SAMPFORD GUEST HOUSE which is next door to this property and you can easily find us on the web site
WE OWN AND OPERATE OTHER HOLIDAY LETS IN BRIXHAM - www.holidayletsbrixham - from 2-3 bedrooms in each property and they all have sea views