Quince Cottage - a marketing that sleeps 2 guests in 1 bedroom
The village of Gunthorpe is situated in a shallow valley on the eastern side of the A148 King's Lynn to Cromer road. At the centre of the village is a green where there is a convergence of five roads. In the north west of the village there is a parish church which is dedicated to Saint Mary. Close by is the old village school which was built in 1869, but now closed. It is a very historical village with many interesting buildings including Gunthorpe Hall, designed by Sir John Soane who was the architect of The Bank of England building in Threadneelde Street. Close to the market towns of both Fakenham and Holt and just a short drive to the coast.