The Shore Lodge is truly breath-taking, with opulent fittings and furnishings and its own private hot tub set on a huge deck, it provides the ultimate luxury lodge holiday. It comfortably sleeps four people in one double and one twin room and has to be seen to be believed!
The open plan living area is vast, lined by rustic white wash, rough sawn timber walls. Communal and inviting, heavy, lustrous fabrics in neutral tones warm the space whist floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of light. Textures are fabulously contrasting; rough, distressed woods compliment soft gentle furnishings. You can only marvel at the modern fully-equipped, country style kitchen, made complete with a feature island breakfast bar and feature lighting.
Our guests can enjoy the splendour and opulence of the spacious Master Double Bedroom with it's en-suite shower room. The lodge also boast a spacious twin bedroom with a built in wardrobe and a sumptuous family bathroom which has a shower over the inviting large tub bath. Once they experience the extreme comfort and luxury of this lodge we are confident that our guests will not want to leave!!
Completely unique and truly timeless.
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY ACCEPT BOOKINGS FOR SHORT BREAKS RUNNING EITHER MON - FRI OR FRI TO MON, OR FULL WEEKS STARTING ON A MONDAY OR FRIDAY.
- Huge deck with private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen/utility with American fridge freezer, wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, washer/drier, microwave, toaster, kettle & coffee machine
- Two four seater sofas in living room, dining table with six chairs and breakfast bar with two stools
- Electric wood burning stove
- Flat screen TV in living room and master bedroom, DVD player in living room
- Gas central heating
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and en-suite shower room